Mineral Basics Glow Powder

on 3/13/2009 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This is a great highlighter. You need to use a light hand but on those days when you look a little flat or tired, pick this up. It gives a sunny sheen and looks completely natural. I got this as a sample but Chandi packs her samples to the brim so this will last me awhile but I can't imagine being without it.

on 2/26/2006 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use MB Glow powder as a finishing powder and a highlighter. I have dry skin and this gives me a dewy finish. If I want to add some glow I brush just a little where ever I want and I'm ready to go!

on 1/10/2006 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i LOVE Glow!!!!!! BE's clear radiance didn't work for me. i don't know what it was--it just didn't look natural on me at all. if i didn't know what i was doing with this stuff, it probably wouldn't work on me either come to think of it, LOL! used lightly, it imparts the shine you'd have if you weren't wearing makeup. used heavily, you look like someone beat you into a sweaty mess right before you take your mugshot in prison... so please, use sparingly.i pretty much just use Glow to give anything i'm wearing some needed dewyness or sparkle (depending on how much i wear). when i put it on over lipstick, it lightens the shade, but also turns it into a gorgeous shimmer. MBa's Glow is the only highlighter i've ever used that gave me the look of real skin, and this is from over a decade of playing with makeup. Glow looks exactly the way the skin around my infant son's eyes look when he wakes up--all dewy and bright. i would DEFINITELY repurchase and i highly recommend this. continued >>

Glow is a really nice and versatile powder. You can do so many things with it. I like to dip my finger in the top of the lid and blend it onto my nose, forehead, and cheeks...sometimes chin. I do this occasionally when I go somewhere at night-time so that I do not look like an opaque, dark mess. This is also good for daytime use, but you must be very careful with how much you apply. This stuff is *highly* shiny, so if you use too much, you will look very oily or like you have Vaseline on your face. Try just swirling a brush into the CAP instead of the actual powders. Or your finger, whichever you prefer. Just good to give your face a natural glow whenever you need it.