September 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Blush - MAC - Gloss Creme Brilliance Duo Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Boroshok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have just bought this product and very happy with it.

Pros:
- not too sticky as other glosses
- gives that glossy look every girls dreams about
- easy to apply
- stays all day long

Cons:
- can't think of any: probably the price

See the photos of me with MAC gloss on my cheeks here:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gitargirl

I have done something I rarely do - order a product I have never seen before (all over gloss? lips, cheeks, AND eyes?) simply off of a picture I saw of it. It awoke a fierce lemming. It's a beautiful dusty pink-plum with gold threaded throughout. Before it even came in, I searched on Ebay and bought three others - clear red, little pink, and shock me. I've literally tried it just now and am disappointed. Although this is a nice lipgloss, not too sticky and a nice understated color, this will not work anywhere else. On eyes it gives one a sickening feeling every time you blink. I haven't had it on long enough, but I'm sure this will crease like crazy on my bone-dry lids. On cheeks, the texture is way too glossy to work. If I use just a leeeeeeeetle bit, there is no pigment. Any more than that and I literally wouldn't be able to touch my own face without smearing it around and having to wipe my hands. Live and learn, right?

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No