October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Eyes - New York Color - Eye Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

this is a pretty shimmer for highlighting or an all over base. i didnt notice any creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by calisparkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You have to apply this really sparingly or it is too over the top, but I love it. This is what I use when I haven't slept. I do that really obvious inside-corner-of-my-eyelids thing, black mascara on the outside corner eyelashes, and pink blush with a nude lip, and get compliments on how bright eyed or awake I look. Also, it costs a dollar. So, I will definitely repurchase. If giving it a 4.5 rating was a choice, that's what I would rate it, because it does not stay very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2002 5:25:00 PM More reviews by HotHoney212

I was very hesitant on buying this product. I only did so though cause it was cheap. I'm not into shimmer at all though... its too messy and unnatural. This product was ok... it was easy to work with but i tried not to get any on my eye lashes. Tips" Use a Q Tip when applying to make it easier. I got shimmers in jade and deep blue. It's fun for a bit of a glimmer. But if you want a lot of shimmer go with something more over the top.