November 24, 2014 | 1509 users online

Conditioner - free and clear conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this conditioner everyday along with the matching shampoo. Like the shampoo, it's a real find for someone with sensitive skin. Free of perfumes and dyes, I never have any irritation. Overall, I think this is a really good conditioner. I have very healthy, oily hair and I really appreciate that this detangles without leaving my hair heavy or greasy. This conditioner might not be the best for someone with super damaged hair though. It's also hard to find. I order it from dermstore.com. But sometimes you can find it at drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rachelinannarbor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought this a few times. It's not a HG product, but it's OK. Doesn't irritate my scalp (which most conditioners do) but it also doesn't provide much in the way of actual conditioning. Still, I keep buying it because it doesn't make me itch and pretty much everything makes me itch.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Jessiebanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not irritating, which is great, but it doesn't condition well enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am very mix feeling with this conditioner.I am using free and clear shampoo and I love it ! but this conditioner males my scalp itchy sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by FatKatts2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE conditioner, and at age 55 I have tried quite a few brands. My hair is suffering from post-menopausal deadness. This is the ONLY conditioner that makes my hair GLOW with the softest shine, without weighing it down or getting greasy. I rinse it just short of being rinsed all the way out. That way I have NO weight and yet I get all the glow, softness and shine. Almost finished my first bottle, which is a FIRST EVER for me. I usually throw away conditioners after about 3 tries. Keeping this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Free and Clear products are very safe, no problematic ingredients and no fragrance. It is very difficult to find a fragrance free conditioner, this is a very good one.

My hair is thin and static. The ends are dry and my scalp becomes oily qickly. The funny thing with this conditioner is that the ends of my hair became nice bouncy. I think this is because there are no silicines in it.

With silicones I always have the feeling that the ends of my hair become dry and straight.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This conditioner is designed for those with sensitive and oily scalps, so it's not a moisturizing conditioner. It doesn't contain dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, parabens, formaldehyde, or silicones.

My scalp is sensitive and my hair and scalp are dry. I tried using this conditioner for co-washing. It made my scalp itch.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by madison555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the shampoo, but I'm not a huge fan of this conditioner, mainly because I don't like the smell. My boyfriend says, "it just smells clean, like nothing," but I don't feel the same way. Also, you have to use a lot to get good results. I will continue to use it on work days because it is nice to have a non-irritating conditioner, but on weekends I wanna smell good!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Did not like this conditiioner at all, weighed my hair down and irritated my scalp. I waited a day to wash it out and what a relief i felt once i washed my hair. It made my hair look brassy and unwashed.
Will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a product that can be found in your local cvs store. Bottle states: "Contains no: dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, lanolin, parabens, formaldehyde." I recently found out that there can be over 200 chemicals in a fragrance and even more in a masking fragrance. This is not a product for extremely dry/damaged hair b/c the product does not have much slip to it (which could promote snapping in shower).If you want to avoid excess chemicals/ingredients it is worth the semi-expensive price tag ($8).