Maybelline Maybelline 3in1 [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Maybelline 3in1 [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

This is discontinued, but the new Maybelline stick, the one that came out a few months ago is pretty good.. I like number 130..

on 9/11/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The concept of a 3 in 1 stick is awesome but I didn't have staying power.
Concealer - yes, foundation - yes, powder - definitely not!
It has great coverage and I found that the colour was a great match for my skin colour and so incredibly handy. I went through a few sticks once upon a time. I used to keep one handy in my bag all the time and it was a great idea for nights out. I don't think it's appropriate for every day use.
One lippie off for how many chemicals are in it and another because it didn't have staying power to it.
I'm not game to try this again due to my touchy skin but perhaps it would stay better if you had an extra setting powder to it. If I were to try this again, I would try a luminous type powder that didn't have a colour to it as it jut matched my skin colour so well.

on 9/14/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I love this product. It's the best at covering up my acne. I do think that it's a little too thick for whole face application but it's great to keep in your purse when you need a touch up or use as a concealer. My biggest gripe is that I still have a lot of product left that I can't get to because of the packaging, so I'll have to scoop it out instead of applying the normal way. It's worth it though because the price and coverage were so great.

on 7/25/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I found this in an old box, it was unopened but at least 3 years old- and suprisingly in perfect condition (usually i have bad luck and things dry out quickly on me). i don't understand the 3in1 thing.... it doesn't conceal nor does it cover shine enough to be a powder- it's more like a light foundation but is really soft so i love it, and it matches my PPP skin nicely.

on 9/14/2005 5:52:00 AM

I'm into my 2nd stick already, and i like this alot when covering my undereye circles (usually with another concealor of different shade and blend for more natural look) and also this is good for covering small blemishes and spots. But i won't recommend this stick as a foundation for the whole face., since it'll be a hassle to blend it through your whoel face! It can be quite cakey at times, but this shouldn't be a big problem if you put moisturiser underneath.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love it! It comes on smoothly and lasts long.

This glides on very smoothly and looks gorgeous. It effectively hides all blemishes while still looking perfectly natural and fresh! And now it even has SPF 15, which is an added bonus! I just put on some Cetaphil SPF 15 moisturizer and then apply this Maybelline concealer and POOF! my skin is finished! Once in a while, I'll touch up shiny areas with a bit of Maybelline powder, but overall, this concealer really does stand on its own as a 3 in 1!

I highly recommend this product. And the price is awesome, too! I used to use Smashbox's Smashing Oaks foundation/concealer stick. This is just like Smashbox's concealer stick, except it's creamier and it has SPF! Plus, it's MUCH cheaper. :)

on 2/16/2004 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Other than simplicity, I don't find any other good qualities .. A very disappointment for me .. it gave a heavy feeling on my skin, and it didn't cover my under eyes dark circles :( at least it's very cheap, but I won't recommed this though ... Definitely no repurchase ..

on 8/16/2003 11:53:00 PM

this stuff is pretty good as a foundation, i like it cuz it has heavy coverage, but it doesnt look heavy if you blend it, it is pretty good as a conceaer too.

on 2/15/2003 3:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

omg, i swear this is the most horrible stick concealer i've ever tried, its hard to blend, creases, cakes over, gets patchy, slips off, accents my flakies, does not blend EVERYTHING!!!!
i have combination skin so it makes my dry patches sooooo noticable even with moisturizer underneath it and the product slips off my nose *sigh*
its just..BLEH! and it makes u look like u got pounds of makeup on.