Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo edt

3.0

on 3/9/2004 2:51:00 PM

I read in a perfume book that this scent was a refined green floral that would be good on elegant outdoorsy types. The description intrigued me, so I was excited whan perfumebay.com enclosed a sample with my latest order.

Unfortunately, the scent just didn't live up to the excitement. It started off very clean and green, reminding me of Manifesto. However, as it developed it seemed to simply stay in the realm of "bland and clean", missing that subtle something that makes scents like Manifesto intriguing.

While I like some of the clean scents, this one smelled too blandly insitutional to intrigue me. I like lots of scents, but I can't say I've ever tried to evoke memories of school cleaning solution. continued >>

on 2/8/2004 5:14:00 PM

Got a sample of this with an order from perfumebay.com. Upon application, it had promise--it was clean and light. After the dry down, it smelled kind of rubbery. It reminded me of an eraser--the big pink kind I used for art class in elementary school.

on 11/21/2002 11:48:00 AM

This is a lovely scent. A fresh floral that is not overwhelming. No headache inducing undertones. Just a straight up clean scent with no over powering notes.

on 10/12/2002 10:48:00 AM

I am in luv with their shoes ( becuase they are the only shoes that actually fit my size 11 foot) and now I luv their scent. This scent is positively amazing. After buying yet another pair of shoes I got some samples of this and I am thoroughly impressed. This is a very mature scent, which I will wear when I turn 20 in a few years but I could pull this fragrance off if I attend a dinner party or an event. I also have the body wash which smells like heaven to me!!

on 3/24/2002 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Stick with Ferragamo shoes. This fragrance smells clean, but has zero staying power.

Popular Fragrances