Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick In Glistening Flush

4.6

on 4/3/2013 12:03:00 PM

This product is fabulous! It's a very subtle highlighter but gives you the most gorgeous glow you've ever seen. Absolutely love this product! I've tried moonbeam by Benefit and YSL touche éclat (which is not really a highlighter for your cheekbones) but still.. this product beats them all. And most of all: the price is actually okay for the amount of product you get. This product will last very long!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you are looking for a non shimmery, non pigmented, very subtle and sheer highlight for your light skin, go for it. It blends very easily and feels cool on the skin, does not move my foundation or powder when applied on top. I would buy it again because this one is one of a kind as far as my experience in highlighters go, but I'm also curious about trying the darker shades and see if they are for me.

on 11/18/2011 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great subtle highlighter that works well for people who don't like to look glittery - all of my blushes are matte, but when I decide I'd like a different finish I pop this on my cheekbones on top and it adds a nice, nude shimmer, but nothing over the top. It's very creamy and blends well

on 5/25/2011 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The letter/number for Glistening Flush is S3. This is a nice nude highlighter, there is not any shimmering/iridescent white or pink in this. It is not bold highlighter but a subtle one, more natural, it has a beige-ish sheen. It retails for $33 for 10g/.35oz.

on 3/30/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING! So natural, so glowy, so dewey, so young and fresh, so NOT look at me, I am wearing a highlighter type of product!
Lasts the whole day, looks nice with all skin tones, all foundations, all self tanners, just everything. Blends like a dream. Hate the price though, but noone said perfection was cheap =[

on 3/16/2011 11:13:00 AM

That's the best highlighter i tried so far! It's not shimmery/glittery, this thing is so creamy and almost invisible, but giving you a glow and it would accentuate cheekbone nose chin . It doesn't run down on me . I'm super happy with it, and I'll repurchase it

on 2/9/2011 9:29:00 AM

I've often ignored Shiseido colour products in favor to their skincare. No more! I ventured into their colour line with a few products and this highlighters was a must buy once I swatched it.

I'm MAC nc25, Shu 764, and GA 4.5 with black hair and eyes. Obvious pink shimmer dominates most highlighters and I hate them. This is a lovely neutral shimmer with a hint of pink to pull it out of a pure white cast. It can be sheered very easily and it blends very well. It feels weightless and it doesn't break me out. It also last throughout the day for me. It gives a wonder soft focus glow. Truly HG item. The packaging is very chic with it's brushed metal finish. I highly recommend this!

on 6/18/2010 6:07:00 AM

I have high expectation after the review I read here. But either this colour is not for every1 or It is not as I imagined it. I buy this to layer on top of my blushes. From the feel of it the colour should just pop. Alas on my NC20 it is not the case. The shine doesnt last more than a few minutes?? It kinda sink into the skin? question marks here because I have tried some of the Nars multiple which stay hours on skin. I fall in love with the packaging though..so that is a big pull to me when I decided to buy it. The SA tried on the Peach on me before I walked out and I really think this colour stay true...even after 6 hours!! It'll be my next buy If I had to get another peach blush :-b

on 4/25/2010 2:54:00 PM

Okay. I love this. I have a friend who works for Shiseido, I was looking around the counter and was really drawn to this.
I was sooooo happy when he gave me this for Christmas! I never leave it out of my makeup routine. even on my very pale skin, it's a pretty highlight, catches light but not like some faking looking shimmery highlighters. It's just beautiful and smooth. plus the packaging is so divine and feminine looking!

on 3/10/2010 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its very convinient to use for a highlighter. i just apply this stick where i need then blend well, its quite soft texture. Non greasy or cakey. The shimmer is subtle n nice. However its not suitable for tan skin, my friends tried it on her tan skin, it looked chalky.

Top Rated Shiseido Products