October 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Sculpt

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

this is brilliant! i have bought 4 of these already! i really recomend this dont sleep on it get it as soon as you can, its a brilliant foundation and you can use a little of low coverage and one pump and a half for full coverage but a nice full coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kirenxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It is pricey, but it lasts a long time for me. Smells amazing and I love that it has a pump. I wish sephora still had it. I'm only 22 and don't have any problems with fine lines or wrinkles but it gives me a flawless finish. I must say if you're looking for a full coverage foundation or have problem skin then this might not work for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

NOT GOOD. I use a lot of Dior products and had high hopes for this one. I am typically a fan of heavier foundations, and this is what I was expecting from Sculpt, especially reading the MUA reviews! I was surprised how thin and transparent this foundation is! Even after using two layers it gave me the same coverage as EL Doublewear, which is much cheaper and requires less effort. I use beauty blender and the entire application process was uneasy and annoying. I did not love the coverage, and had to use concealer under eyes and red areas. My skin is combination and I do not have acne scars, just redness and some sun spots. Well, it could not even cover those. Returning it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by SparkleSmash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really heavy-duty, full coverage foundation. I had high hopes for this, and liked it in the beginning (after all, I did buy it after my sample ran out). I found a good color match, and the coverage level was nice; finally a foundation who covered the redness in my cheeks, if not entirely the old acne scars, and it lasts around 10-12 hours. However, that's where the good part ends. It is a VERY heavy, sticky foundation, resulting in difficulty applying with a brush (my favorite method), and its straight out impossible to apply with fingers, which I also favor. The result is a very aging-looking mask, which I wish I'd seen from the sample. I prefer a fresh-looking complexion, and would rather have less coverage than a heavy face. I think this might be for older women, but I'm not sure. The heavy formula seems to suggest as much. It might be all right in the winter, but now for summer I prefer a lighter approach to my face, and for now I'm blending it with my Garnier BB cream in light, resulting in a nice foundation with more blendability and a more natural look.

In the end, this foundation has nice coverage and lasting power, though it is difficult applying, blending out and avoid a cakey face.

I would not buy it again, simply because at this price point, though it works well with the BB cream, I think the foundation in and of itself should be perfect - not needing another product (although this will actually make it more affordable in the long run), but I prefer it be perfect from the bottle. I will finish it though (too expensive to do anything else). This was not for me. I might try Nude the next time I buy a foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite foundation! It looks good, smells divine, medium-full coverage, dewy finish, moisturizing and it is makes you look so well rested. I have oily, acne prone skin but this foundation only helps me to cover all the imperfections and it feels so good on my skin. My lines disappeared and my skin felt so silky soft and hydrated. I look like I am glowing when i wear this and i always get compliments how beautiful my face looks. But for people who have normal skin it may seem a little heavy. So i recommend you to wear this in the winter/autumn. It was expensive but it's worth it! Foundation will stay on your face all day so i recommend investing in a good foundation instead of buying tons of drugstore foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by EvitaS

The best make up ever!!Yes it costs a lot but it covers wrinkles and dark circles fully!!And just a small amount is enough so it lasts and it is worth the money!!The result is magic!!Natural and NO wrinkles!!BUT i think it is appropriate only for normal-dry skins NOT fot oily or acne-prone!!Secondly choose the wright shade,i have fair-medium skin tone and i use 020 beige,it is perfect!!Prefer a tone a little bit lighter than your tone if you cannot find your absolute match!!Try it immediatelly on your face not on hand for better shade selection :)))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by dudiggy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent full coverage for my uneven skin tone. The first time I wore this foundation, I described it to a friend as a face-lift in a bottle.The reviews that complain that it goes on cakey/streaky are probably due to not lightly moisterizing immediately before applying this foundation. It glides on smoothly and evenly if you don't let your moisturizer or sunscreen dry out compltely before applying. Absolutely flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jjenellinora

Love the coverage for this. I use this in Linen #21 and two pumps covers my face. I have to blot my face once a day though, even with Neutrogena's shine-control primer, but then my skin is a combo type in the winter. I've only used this for a few days now so I'll edit this review if it breaks me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by hannahpatricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is very almost perfect!

First of all this foundation (I have the lightest shade 010 Ivory) is superb for those fair skinned women who just a bit too fair for NC-15 and most of the lightest shades in popular brands but still slightly warm toned. It's such a relief when you pump this stuff out and it comes out in a true ivory beige colour rather than orange/yellowy like most of them! 10/10 for colour match for my fair skin.

The foundation itself is beautiful. I used to swear by a matte finish but , the dewy luminous finish to Dior Sculpt is so much more flattering! Makes me look healthy. The coverage is medium but can be built up. My skin type is Normal/Dry and since I have been using this foundation I don't get dry patches anymore, it really moisturizes my face and my skin looks better when I take it off. Don't put finishing powder on top of this because it will get rid of the glow! I tried it. The only problem with this is that it is not rub resistant.

The reason why I give this foundation 4/5 not 5/5 is because I have a little problem with it. I am 22 years old and so wasn't looking for a foundation that particularly hid lines, I just want a flawless finish, but it just so happens that the selling point for this foundation is that it's meant to hide lines, 'sculpt' your face and is aimed at more mature skin. Unfortunately I find it actually sits in the lines on my forehead. It also sits in the pores of my face in the cheek area either side of my nose. I have never had an issue with pores, ever. In a dark room like when I go out for the night, it's not an issue and my skin looks gorgeous but in bright light / daytime light the pore issue is not good, makes me look older (ironically). I have tried Benefit Pore Professional underneath (which gets great reviews) and it doesn't stop this problem.

I know the above sounds a bit scathing for a 4/5 review but trust me this foundation is beautiful, and once I have found the perfect product to go underneath and act as barrier so it does not sink into my pores/lines I believe this will be my HG foundation. No foundation I have tried (I have tried many) compares to this one in terms of making the skin look amazing (apart from the little pore/line issue!)

Oh and a little goes a long way. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by starlightsparkl

Most amazing foundation ever. I am done looking for drugstore products and buying 3 drugstore products is the same as this. Done wasting my time and money, because this covers AMAZINGLY and it makes your skin look so natural.
For a long time i believed foundation was only for special occasions because everything made my face look cakey but good in pictures
I can wear this concentrated on places that i need. Covers redness well, and any imperfections you may have. You can even use this under the eyes and it helps under eye circles
I recommend to EVERYONE. Just get a sample and you'll see
Can't believe how much better my skin looks (: