July 30, 2014 | 2097 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stylist

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first eyeliner, and it is a wonderful eyeliner, especially if you are just venturing into the world of eyeliner. Although a little pricey, this liner sharpens itself and is so easy to use! It also doesn't poke your eyes, which is a huge bonus! Long lasting, this is my favorite eyeliner ever, and I need to buy more soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I almost had to stab this liner Into my eye o make it work. It was dry and broke within minutes. Awful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it looks like the same packaging of the define a brow. It's a little darker than the discontinued dark brown, but with a light hand, it can work. I bought several backups of my beloved define a brow at dollar tree, will consider this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Mzdede23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use espresso for my brows, and the thin line makes it easy / look good & it stays. As a eyeliner, its ok. I use the black one (sometimes) to trace where i want my liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ereesey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! I got it for christmas and didn't use it because at the time I wasn't big on makeup. A few months ago I found it in the bottom of my makeup bag and I haven't gone back since! I have used every single color and they are all great. Espresso is brown color, which I use for everyday, Onyx is a grey/black color that can be for day/night, and Black Sparkle (my favorite!!) is the darkest and it has a little bit of glitter in it to make your eyes pop. It is so easy to apply; I just do a bunch of small strokes on my upper lash line and make it thicker on the outside to make a small cat eye. I love how you don't have to sharpen it, and it lasts longer than you think. I would highly reccomend this eyeliner! I think they have changed the packaging, because it looks different than the picture. Here's a link: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=192871&catid=183537&cmbProdBrandFilter=47045&aid=338666&aparam=goobase_filler

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To everyone dismayed with Maybelline discontinuing Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown, please check out the Maybelline Line Stylist eyeliner http://bit.ly/LineStylist.
I like my brow pencils waxy with sharp tips but hate sharpening the more traditional eye pencils where the pencil shortens overtime. While the retractable, sharpen free pencils are convenient, they get blunt tips. The Espresso shade is an exact dupe, without the joke comb. Apply with soft short strokes, it's like sketching in fine eyebrow hair. With it's fine tip, you can define a sharp tapered eyebrow tail. The packaging is similar to the more expensive Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows and Mac Eye Brows at 1/2 of the price. Caveat: It's 1/3 the quantity of Mac, 1/2 of Clinique. But, hey, if you're in a tight budget, this will do. I'm surprised that in the drugstore line of eye pencils, only Maybelline has this pencil in this packaging. The shade range in this line would be the darker spectrum for Define-A-Brow but they could expand the shade range to include a soft brown (Taupe Grey or Khaki Grey). But I'm happy just the same if they do not discontinue.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by zoe888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner was terrible. It drags on my eye and to get any pigment you have to go over the same spot multipul times. It also breaks with almost no pressure. Really, really bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

"White Highlight" was rubbish. It drags, feels dry, actually goes on lumpy, and won't 't blend! Way too much work to look even in the inner corner as a highlight. Doesn't apply to the waterline. The winding mechanism broke after the 2nd use, which I am still fuming about. I can't believe this company let their quality get so low.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mmiodaviss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner does not stay on at all. I do like how it looks when applied however like I said, it doesn't last. I do like how thin it is though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Cheesepuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever purchased. When I tried to apply the liner to my waterline, the crayon just drug along my skin and scratched it.
Despite the discomfort, I went over my waterline gently several times with the crayon as it required many swipes to get the liner to deposit even a little color onto my waterline.
Still though, for all of my determination and good efforts, I only managed to get the liner to deposit a faint grey line. I found the grey color to be particularly irritating because I wanted a black colored eyeliner and I really thought onyx would be would be black, or at least darn close to it. I wouldn't have thought something described as being the color onyx would come out a sickly grey.
I've never bought such a miserable product. So as not to waste my money, and possibly out of spite, I'm using the eyeliner as a regular old pencil to schedule appointments on my calendar.
I will NEVER buy this product again.