Iman Luxury LipShimmer - Honey

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Iman's Luxury Lip gloss in Honey is a staple I won't do without...The shade reminds me of "frosty champagne mixed with honey". I tend to to be partial to nude frost and subtle golden lipsticks and I find that the Honey Lip Shimmer is a perfect layer over my lipsticks. I also seem to have fewer lipstick touchups when I wear a layer of this on top. Also, one of the things I like so much about Iman's lip glosses is that they don't have that sticky, tacky feel on the lips. Honey is not my fave shade of Iman lipgloss, as that is her Blushing Nude Lipgloss, but it's a close second.

on 1/20/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Very nice gloss. It's the honey gloss I had been looking for. It looks great with lip liner or by itself. Really pretty.

on 2/16/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this Honey color. Saw it on IMAN's channel on You tube. really does look like Honey on the lips..could be a good or bad thing to some. Perfect for a nude lie. I have it give it to IMAN on her lipglosses, they are great, and the price is a steal!

on 5/13/2006 9:43:00 PM

I like this gloss. a good color, easy wand application.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been search for good nude shade of gloss. Honey is a sheer peachy golden-brown/beige gloss with gold frost. It is a sheer gold on my lips. Very pretty with my complexion(NW45 or Iman Clay6). Smooth, thick texture. Last for quite a while. Hightly pigmented. Costs $8.50 at Walmart. Will repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses