Beauticontrol Regeneration Gold Eye Repair

4.5

on 11/15/2006 7:42:00 AM

Well I bought this for myself and my mom. Although I failed to notice any visible difference after using this cream (honestly - on and off for a couple of months), my mother, who used it morning and evening, noticed the dark circles had faded - enough for people to notice and ask what cream! But as far as I am concerned - nothing happened but then I think certain other things play a role too diet, water, sleep etc. However, I found the consistency light and so easily absorbed and it lasts quite a long time. The smell is netural so I had no issue with that. If you need a good eye cream to moist and hydrate that sensitive skin around the eyes, this is good. Currently I'm on my last pot and switching over to VICHY's Myokine for eyes. I am very excited and will share what I think of it. My lines have multiplied since last winter so I want some results. And its not that expensive either:)

on 12/24/2005 8:57:00 AM

Great eye cream. Provides lots of hydration to the eye area and appears to reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. I use this both day and night and have noticed a reduction in the fine lines I'm starting to get around my eyes. The only bad thing about the eye cream is the smell - I think it smells very "chemically" which is not so pleasant. BUT...the benefits of the eye cream outweigh any fragrance issues for me.

I can't use most anti-aging products because my skin is very sensitive. But I can use the Regeneration Gold Eye Repair without any problems at all, and I have noticed a reduction in my undereye circles since I started using it, which really surprised me. It's a nice cream and you get a lot for your money.

on 1/27/2002 1:48:00 PM

This is the best Eye Cream I've tried. After two weeks of continuous use (morning & evening), the puffiness and dark circles and tiny lines have really been drastically reduced.