October 1, 2014 | 1943 users online

Blush - Flirt - peek-a-blush sheer powder cheek color-ALL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I'm addicted to these blushes that I think that I've met my blush quota for quite a while after purchasing several of these. I've purchased 8 of these and currently own 6. The two shades, "Dapple Apple" and "Crazy in Love," were returned because I realized they weren't the right colors for me. My collection of these blushes include, "Sweet Surrender (discontinued)," "Heartthrob (discontinued)," "Dragon Fly," "Pink Tutu," and "Sweet Desire." I'll be reviewing these individual colors eventually. Although a couple shades were misses for me, all the blushes that I've tried from this line are pigmented and soft without much fallout. I feel like these are up to par with some higher-end blushes that I've played around with. It's just unfortunate that Flirt doesn't keep all the colors in their permanent lineup, but you can always find some on a website that rhymes with "delay." ;)

Some have complained about the packaging. It's unnecessary with its slide-out-flip-up mechanism. Yet somehow, I don't want to deal with depotting them. It's most likely because I'm afraid of crushing the blushes in the process. PITA packaging aside, it does look sleek and modern with its matte black casing, glossy black lettering, and fully black brush (which is actually usable!).

Flirt! is a good line to try for their blushes if you like shimmery, bright, and fun colors. For $14/8 grams, this is an exceptional value. If you have a $10 off coupon for Kohl's, be prepared to watch NARS Orgasm pass-the-F-out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are one of my favorite blushes, next only to NARS. They're SUPER soft and finely milled so they blend like a dream. They have a variety of fun colors, I think I've owned 6 of them (swapped away 2). I have had Crazy In Love, Bittersweet, Hearthrob, Bronze Kissed, Urge & Apple Dapple.

The price is $12 USD for a large pan & you can get them at Kohls/Khols - sorry :P

The packaging I don't like. It's too bulky, and sometimes tricky to open. I've broken one of my flirt eyeshadows b/c I thought I was pulling the right end, lol.

The scent is not pleasant, but I had to get reeeallly close to actually smell it and I don't smell it when I'm applying at all.

Overall, these are awesome, superior quality IMO!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bangernosh

I have a few of these blushes and I think these are my favorite blushes or if not they are close to it. Very pigmented and long lasting on my combo skin. They are not dull nor flat. Just give a beautfiul flush of color. These are what blushes are supposed to do. My favorite color is Dragon Fly, a nice peachy color with a bit of shimmer. These are really a fabulous product and rank up there with other department store competitors. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommend you check them out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate the packaging but love these pigmented blushes!! Thequality is great and affordable at $12.00. My faves are heartthrob,pink tutu,and oh please.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

i have three of these blushes so far (caramel belle, heatthrob and popsie) and i must say im loving them!the texture is wonderful, the color selection is great and with easy, streak free non-chalky application theyre a big winner in my book. for about $12 USD they truly are a steal.