Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Honestly my favorite shower product so moisturizing and doesn't leave and residue on the skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful body wash. I have been using this for a few years and everyone always comments on how soft I am. I don't use lotion (although I should) this doesn't dry out my skin. It does have a scent which I find enjoyable, it's not overly cloying like other washes. It's creamy and lathers nicely with a salux cloth. Gets me nice and clean and makes my skin feel soft. I also use this as my face wash along with the Clarisonic and helped to calm my face when it was breaking out. It is rather expensive here unless you buy it in bulk but it does last quite a while. I really recommend this to anyone who doesn't have overly sensitive skin and is looking for a simple body wash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this body wash for a year now. I don't see myself using any other brand again. It truly makes my skin feel softer and moisturized while also being gentle.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I started using Dove body washes last week after a few recommendations. I went to the drug store, and they happened to be on sale. The first one I tried (Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals- see my other review) was so amazing that I noticed a difference after one use. In my excitement, I ran out and purchased this one, too, lol. This one is not nearly as softening as the Coconut Milk one. Though subjective, I find the scent too harsh as well. I returned this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan.
I did not find this to be very great a moisturizing as promised.
Also the scent made me feel ill for some reason.

I have come back to this body wash a few times now. I love trying new products, but this one is just such a good drugstore, overall purchase that it's hard to beat. Just moisturizing enough and smells of fresh. I also love how this lathers on a pouf, AND it rinses out of the pouf really quickly! While my skin can be prone to breakouts on my back (hormonal acne), this product does not make it worse.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great drugstore bodywash. Moisturizing, good smell but not overpowering, last a long time and cheap.I couldn't ask for more in a DS body wash. I will repurchase again.

The best store bought body wash!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll never use any other body wash!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best DS bodywash! Luv the scent!!! This smells so amazing like clean & fresh & a little bit of the Jergens lotion smell. I got a sample bottle in a beauty box & I made my father run out & buy a full sized bottle that day. I like the thickness of it, is very moisturizing & rinses off clean. It makes me feel glowy! Great year round......normally I use bath & body works or VS body washes normally. I prefer them to this, but this is the best thing I can dijd at the grocery store for bodywash. The scent is awesome! Did I mention the scent?!! X