Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 6/15/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I started using Dove body washes last week after a few recommendations. I went to the drug store, and they happened to be on sale. The first one I tried (Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals- see my other review) was so amazing that I noticed a difference after one use. In my excitement, I ran out and purchased this one, too, lol. This one is not nearly as softening as the Coconut Milk one. Though subjective, I find the scent too harsh as well. I returned this product.

on 5/14/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only body wash I will ever use. I have been using it for 8+ years and will never switch to anything else. I have extremely dry, sensitive, and eczema-prone skin. I have to moisturize after every shower. This is the ONLY body wash on the market, high end and low end that will not dry out my skin or irritate it. Seriously. My dermatologist recommended that I use this also. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but that is the point, it is supposed to be very moisturizing. I always feel fresh, clean, and not stripped after using this. I have tried the "fragrance free" version of this formula (which still contains fragrance) and I prefer this. If you struggle with dry skin, pick this up!

on 4/1/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan.
I did not find this to be very great a moisturizing as promised.
Also the made me feel ill for some reason. yuck

on 3/30/2015 11:37:00 PM

I have come back to this body wash a few times now. I love trying new products, but this one is just such a good drugstore, overall purchase that it's hard to beat. Just moisturizing enough and smells of fresh. I also love how this lathers on a pouf, AND it rinses out of the pouf really quickly! While my skin can be prone to breakouts on my back (hormonal acne), this product does not make it worse.

on 3/22/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great drugstore bodywash. Moisturizing, good smell but not overpowering, last a long time and cheap.I couldn't ask for more in a DS body wash. I will repurchase again.

The best store bought body wash!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll never use any other body wash!

on 12/24/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Best DS bodywash! Luv the scent!!! This smells so amazing like clean & fresh & a little bit of the Jergens lotion smell. I got a sample bottle in a beauty box & I made my father run out & buy a full sized bottle that day. I like the thickness of it, is very moisturizing & rinses off clean. It makes me feel glowy! Great year round......normally I use bath & body works or VS body washes normally. I prefer them to this, but this is the best thing I can dijd at the grocery store for bodywash. The scent is awesome! Did I mention the scent?!! X

on 12/24/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my skin is soft and clean after using this . , on my third one .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Great for you skin. Feeling very soft. It's not greasy either. Worth .

Popular Gels/Soaps