January 30, 2015 | 1557 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 7:55:00 PM More reviews by floridababe15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll never use any other body wash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Best DS bodywash! Luv the scent!!! This smells so amazing like clean & fresh & a little bit of the Jergens lotion smell. I got a sample bottle in a beauty box & I made my father run out & buy a full sized bottle that day. I like the thickness of it, is very moisturizing & rinses off clean. It makes me feel glowy! Great year round......normally I use bath & body works or VS body washes normally. I prefer them to this, but this is the best thing I can dijd at the grocery store for bodywash. The scent is awesome! Did I mention the scent?!! X

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by coldlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

my skin is soft and clean after using this . , on my third one .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by charlesforacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Great for you skin. Feeling very soft. It's not greasy either. Worth .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had considered purchasing this body wash for quite some time, but always went with something else. I'd tried two other Dove body washes in the past few years (the Plum and Sakura scent and the Blue Fig and Orange Blossom scent) and did not experience the moisture that I was hoping for, so I was hesitant to try again. But finally, upon needing a new body wash and finding this on sale for $5.49, I decided it was time to take a chance. I like the smell better in the bottle than I do in the shower, so that's why I took a lippie off. In the bottle, it smells like a clean, slightly fruity floral, but it takes on a soapier smell in the shower. However, it truly made my skin softer in only one use! I like to shave with my bodywash, and this performed beautifully. In fact, I felt like my legs even had a nice smooth glow afterwards.

I used a different body wash the next day while visiting my parents over the weekend, and felt a noticeable difference...my skin felt much drier, even in the shower. I couldn't wait to get home and get my Dove Deep Moisture back!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells fine at first but then it's starts to get a little funky then so bad I couldn't even finish the rest of the bottle. Plus it's bulky-ness made it diffucult to hold on to in the shower, ow my toe. (' ._.) Anyways yeah I'm not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by cindy007

Oh my, this is one of the best smelling products out there. It smells like one of those overpriced European deodorants that you can only find in specialty drug stores. And it didn't really smells like this when I sniffed the bottle in the store. It happened when I took a shower, and the fantastic fragrance lasted for a while and also lingered in my bathroom and house. Again, it smells sooo good!

As far as a body wash goes, its nice. It'll clean you, won't dry out your skin, although I'm not really sure its truly so moisturizing. I think there are more moisturizing out there, so if your skin is really dry and you still may have to put on lotion afterwards. That's me. But it is non irritating and overall a really nice experience using this wash, and I noticed that my tub does not get a ring as quickly as when I use plain soap.

But wow, the scent.....

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I bought this for the winter because my skin gets so chapped. Usually I am meticulously reading the ingredients but was in a hurry and ... well... it's Dove, right?

here are the ingredients: Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil or Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Polybutene or Polyisobutylene, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isostearic Acid, Peg-5 Cocamide, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

YUCK!!! I feel like I HAVE to use a loofah with this junk and it does nothing for my chapped skin except cause it to itch and burn.

I'll stick to the health food store and natural ingredients next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Jess9

I have bought this product off and on for about the last 10 years. Each time I hope it'll be different but it never is. Dove Body Wash smells great and it is creamy, but it does not rinse off easily and leaves an itchy film on the skin (like soap scum). Never had this problem with moisturizes body washes from any other line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love! Literally the only body wash I have ever used that has not left me wanting to slather myself in lotion after. It really is a moisturizing body wash! I know this is subjective, but I find the scent (which others complain of) to be quite pleasant, and in fact one of the draws of the product. It is light, fresh scent, yet it also has a bit of powdery, floral aspect to it as well. Clean and soft smelling IMO, and the fragrance does linger a little after, which I find nice. Packaging very convenient and efficient, price quite reasonable (I found the CVS version of this to be identical, but even cheaper). Will certainly repurchase.