September 1, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Hypershine Gloss - ALL

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by two_star_hotel

I have about 16 of these bad boys, received as gifts and stocking stuffers over the years, usually in gift sets. Some are clear, some are pigmented, but so far I've liked them all. The gloss is sticky (a good trait, IMO) and stays on for quite a while; I hardly have to reapply throughout the day. True, there isn't much in the pen-style tube, but when you don't need much (and they're only $1 anyway) that's not much of a problem. I haven't had any shedding issues with the brush tip, or clogging issues for that matter. Definitely a repurchase gloss, especially when the gift sets are available! Lots of colours and affordable price tag make it easy to enjoy these!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Ok, this is an amazing product, and if it wasn't for the packaging, I would purchase again and again.

It stays on the lips for a long time and looks nice, however, the cap comes loose and the little brush applicator looses bristles. NOTHING WORSE THAN BRISTLY LIPS!!!!

Improve the packaging, and I am sure more ppl will repurchase. Come on E.L.F, surprise me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

Not too fond of the strong artificial sweet scents but I still love them for the impeccable moisture they give. Wore Blossom today. Lips still feel hydrated despite applying it 9 hours ago and I have not re-applied or put on any other product.

Any time my lips are extremely dry and any lipstick just isn't working because they are sinking into the lines on my lips, I turn to these glosses and they always do the job. No accentuating of lines, they give the most even application.

I personally like Vixen the most because of the reddish tint it gives. I believe it's the most pigmented out of all of them. No gonna lie, they are quite sticky but that doesn't bother me.

Nothing much to say about the application. I like the brush and the pen format as it's less messy compared to a traditional gloss.

So far, I have 3 shades, Fairy, which has a beautiful pearlescent finish, Blossom which doesn't show up too much so not too crazy about that, and Vixen as mentioned, my fave.

Overall, these are great for the price and I love that these are relatively mess-free as compared to the glosses in tubes which product sometimes escapes when you twist the wand back in. The moisture is its best selling point. Looking forward to trying the other darker shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love 'em. Joy and Fairy are my least favorites because they are pearlescent-y. I love the colors flirt and bubble gum. Nice and buildable, thick and somewhat sticky just like i like them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LucySmith2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own these glosses in joy, flirt, sugar plum, honey, and a couple of others. Sugar plum and honey are my favourite on my olive skin and I have back ups of these in fact. They are long lasting and not sticky although the amount in each tube is among the smallest I've found in lipglosses and the applicator brush is not great. The noise of the spring when you twist the tube to push product out also sounds very cheap. However, at 1.50 each I can't really complain bearing in mind I like the end result. I keep some in my dressing table, and others in my handbags. They are not terribly pigmented so if I 'urgently' need some gloss I can pretty much grab any of them and it will go with the rest of my makeup. I woudl definitely recommend trying them before you buy more expensive ones. The difference in price between these ones and MAC glosses is not reflected in the difference in quality at all. So try ELF first I say.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

these lipgloss taste pretty darn good to me....i like the color selection but i just feel like i run out of the product so quickly.....with their other lipgloss it can last me months....this one not so much...however i do like how the application brush helps me blen out lipsticks....for a dollar this is pretty good lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 More reviews by tigerlily217

I am currently using this in Vixen. I love this stuff! It makes my lips look so kissable and nice. It's dirt cheap and you definitely can't go wrong with it. I always get compliments when using this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

This lip gloss is great, and it's only a $1! It's so creamy, and makes my lips look pretty and moisturizing! And their nicely pigmented as well! I have my lip gloss in "Bubblegum". I would definitely check them out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss in bubble gum. It looks so pretty on, tastes yummy, and is dirt cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The texture is a bit thick and sticky but that seems to make it stay on longer. The colors I have come out much lighter than I would have liked but for $1 I'll just try different ones. They have scent and taste, if that is concern to anyone, and a small amount of product. Great buy I think!