August 23, 2014 | 935 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Ultra Gloss 218 Golden Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sakkurt

I don't know why people hated this gloss that much. When the woman at the sephora told me that this their new stuff (which was a while ago) I hated it. She told me to give it a try. Altough I hated the color in the tube it lookes so sexy on my lips. I liked it a lot. I looks more natural on my lips with lots of glitter. It is not good for a day time, but at night verybody asked waht I was wearing. I liked it a lot but the smell is just yuck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, I ordered this from Sephora thinking that it would in some how resemble the swatch they had on the website like the idiot I am obviously. This is the ugliest lipgloss I have ever seen in my entire life. It is a milky golden color with a touch of beige and tons of multi colored micro glitter (not shimmer). I didn't even bother to try it on as it is just SO gaudy. It is going back to Sephora straight away, ugly ugly ugly.