October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow Duo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by campanitas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i brought the duo in cocoa/apricotta, it is matte chocolate hue and goldish peach color which in lighting has a gorgeous reflection!!!I absolutely love it!!! I bought this in mexico while i was vacationing however i havent been any to find it here in the US.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by new2makeup123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have one of these, in "Pair of Aces"

It comes with a light slightly peachy pink colour and a medium slightly shimmery grey-taupe. They are both very pretty and quite pigmented colours, and wear very well together, blending easily! This is a great duo for only 3$ CAD that I actually found at my dollar store! It is perfect for a simple, neutral (but not too brown) eye and is easily paired with a shimmery champagne highlight for a complete look!

The packaging is decent, but it seems like it might break if I drop it. The brush it came with is actually alright, a dual ended brush with a sponge tip applicator at one end and a cheap eyeshadow brush on the other. The brush is just a little scratchy.

Overall, I would repurchase, but I will probably de-pot this and I will use my own brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had 3 of these actually. One black & ivory, the other olive & peach lastly white & purple. Dont remember the names as I depotted them. Anyways good buy for the price. Used with a primer they can be long wearing, wearable colors, easy to take along on travel. I think I might suggest the black & ivory one, also perhaps there is a duo with browns that could be good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Amazing eyeshadows! I have it on Light Brown/Brown and I absolutely love them. They have amazing pigments and are shimmery but not too much. They're just ideal. I'm so sorry to hear that they're discontinued because they're great and really cheap. I tried other colors but I only like the Brown duo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by aguadora

I have:
Peach/Chocolate -- the only duo in which I love both colours. :P
Emerald/Copper -- I love the Emerald colour.
Olive/Sunset -- Olive is great for the crease.
Pink Champagne/Blue -- hate the pink, love the Blue, which is more of a Deep Purple. Great as an eyeliner, makes my brown eyes pop.
Sea Mist/Moss -- seems to turn gray. Will try getting the individual pots.

Of all the above, I'm going to repurchase Peach/Chocolate, because it's such a nice basic to have around.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by blackstarlet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have bought several of these duo eye shadows. They are quit good. Some are better than others but have a pretty good overall color payoff for a 2 dollar duo eyeshadow.

I am taking one lippy off because Jordana is not something you will like to pull out in front of girlfriends meeting if you are anything like me. (I like cheap, practical, great quality makeup, but also at same time, I do like to show off a decent or at least drugstore brand makeup in front of friends... Jordana feels like too dollar store.)

I will use it at home before I leave to school/work/out.

I am not sure if I will buy them again, since I am hoping my wallet get fatter as I grow older and can afford all the Nars eye shadows without thinking twice about it. (I have quit of few Nars duo too, but I think about five times before I bought it. LOL)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

I have a duo called "ORO/VIOLET"
It has a sheer, shimmery greenish yellow, and a matte pink-violet. They are pretty colors and thats why I picked this out, but they HARDLY EVEN SHOW UP, so I never use it and won't repurchase this duo. I'd love to try other duos though, cuz the single pot jordana eyeshadows I've tried so far are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! Amazing quality! I bought two duos: Icy Heather/Winter White and Opal/Smoke. They are very velvety and pigmented, the color selection is pretty good. They are also very cheap. I totally recommend them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by PARISSUNSET

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Sand/Toast duo is gorgeous and so natural-looking... love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

For the price of a buck each, these eye shadow duos are incredible. The packaging is sturdy and easy to open and close, the only fault is the el cheapo sponge tipped applicator, but for a dollar for two shadows, who cares? The texture and colour payoff of these shadows is freaking amazing; intense pigmentation with an ultra smooth texture you’d expect to pay $15 each for. I have the duos in Pink Champagne/Blue; a pinky-lilac with white-silver shimmer and an eggplant purple with a fine blue shimmer, Sea Mist/Moss; a light greened grey similar to MAC Vex but without the pink sheen and a dark khaki olive green, and Copper/Emerald; orange/gold shimmery copper and an emerald green shade comparable to MAC Green pigment, though less bright and shimmery. These duos are great for getting ready in a pinch; apply the lighter shade on your lids then use the darker colour as a liner and you’re good to go. The three duos I bought contained the most interesting shades in my opinion, but they also had plenty of nice neutrals if those shades appeal to you best. I recall the dollar store I bought these from had a selection of approximately 15 different duos to choose from. Three dollars well spent!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No