October 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - HIGH RESOLUTION with COLLASER-48

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Chrissie0710

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I worked for lancome for 7 years or so. when this product came out I was 26 years old. But as a lancome beauty advisor you have to try all products to give an accurate description. I found that my skin became extremely smooth. I had bumps in my skin not acne but small bumps due to free radicals of the environment. My skin was so smooth and I didnt experience break outs around my cycle. I recommend this to some of my clients, which had some break outs and similar skin as mine. They were of all ages. They all had the same experience as I had. I have been out of the business for sometime. I am 32 years old and I am mistaken for my early 20's. This product is amazing. But make sure you use it correctly and be patient. Miracles do not happen over night. Give it 30 days to see the first sign of results. I found most women want instant gratification. Your skin wasn't damaged over night. Do expect to repair it overnight.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Cllynn

All I can say is I live in Italy, I love this product and it's only sold in North America!! At least, I cannot find it in "profumerie" here in Florence. How sad is that?? After my horrible experience with Lancome's Genifique Night cream (just wrote a review on that product too...horrible! Had allergic reaction to it, I think...woke up with puffy, wrinkly, dry skin under my eyes) I needed to get my skin back in line and found this treatment in my cupboard. I have been using it a week (it's a sample tube and almost gone) and it's gotten my dry wrinkly-looking skin sorted out. I use it at night and top it off with the Resolution night cream. Love it for now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Not much. Comes in a pump so no contamination by fingers. I kept waiting patiently to see anti aging benefits.

CONS: Too perfumey. Price.

ALTERNATES: You'd do better off with a good moisturizer and a retinol. I've recently fallen in love with hyaluronic acid products from Derma E.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This product did not go on smoothly enough for me. It has a very thick feel to it, and it felt as if I was dragging it across my face. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I can't say if it works on them. I will use the rest of it on my neck since I don't like the way it feels. I received a deluxe sample of this from Lord and Taylor, but I will not buy a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 6:02:00 AM More reviews by 1beer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It is more of a cream than a serum, and it has made my skin feel very smooth and velvety. I usually don't need a moisturizer after using this. Have just purchased my second bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping that the good reviews were right for this product, I paid a lot and got acne after the 2nd day.
I am now using it on other areas of the body. What a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by SummerDew

I have done my research on collagen and its uses. Collagen contains connective tissue and cells. So its purpose in this eye cream is to fill in lines and add an additional layer of skin to smooth it out. However its impossible without injecting it in your skin, the pores in our skin is too small for collagen molecules to be absorbed.

Anyways I haven't notice a significant difference in using this eyecream for 2-3 weeks. I got this as a freebie as a gift with a purchase of lancome product. I had minor fine lines under my eye and it did not reduce it and also my darkbags under my eye isn't dramatically improved at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 9:06:00 AM More reviews by DIVA_HW

LOVE IT!!! I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I have seen great results! My skin is clearer, the tone is improved, pores look smaller, fine lines are going away, and the texture looks amazing! I am actually surprised over the results! I was also a little paranoid that this product might make me break out, but so far I haven't had any problems (knock on wood!) I had sample sizes of this product, but I will definitely buy the full size regardless of the price. I know that this product is pricey, but I am willing to spend for products that produce results. Lancome has delivered again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift with purchase and loved the way it made my skin look. It obviously has silicone and filled in the fine lines on my skin like putty. I find that if I looked tired in the mornings this helped me look more awake. The bad news is this product gave me horrible cystic acne. I don't have sensitive skin at all and I'm very careful about removing my makeup at night. The first time I broke out, I thought it was just a fluke and hoped it wasn't this stuff because I liked it so much. After I broke out a second time on my cheeks (a place I only rarely get acne) I knew this stuff was causing it. I still have a red mark on my cheek six months after discontinuing it. I gave it two stars because if your skin will tolerate this it really does make it look nice, although only in a cosmetic way. I don't believe this product actually improves the quality of your skin like an antioxidant serum would or anything. Plus it's incredibly expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 4:54:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a GWP. I wouldn't have bought it myself since I am only 22 years old and I don't think I need this sort of product just yet. So I cannot say much about how well it reduces fine lines.

However, I have used it as an eye cream and it works pretty well! I like the texture and the fact that it is pretty scent-free. Overall a pretty good product which I will probably repurchase when I am older and feel the need for an anti-wrinkle serum.

For reference: I have normal to dry skin.

continued >>