September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I think that people are misunderstanding this eyeliner pencil! It's says soft kohl which means its not like a really strong, black colour! I think this is a great eyeliner for beginners because it smudges away easily so if you make a mistake, you can just smudge it right off of your eyelid! However I do find that it doesn't work very well on your waterline but that doesn't really affect me because I tried it once there and it did look good on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pleasantly surprised! The nude color is perfect for the using on the waterline, it conceals all redness without looking artificial or harsh like a white pencil can appear. Its a quick fix for tired looking eyes. I also find this color perfect for filling my brows. I am dark brunette and have used soft blacks and also MAC's eyebrow pencil in spiked, but always found the results to look too severe, even when applied lightly. This is the first product I've liked on my brows. This pencil was a cheap impulse sort of buy, which i didn't expect much from but is now a staple in my everyday look. It defines and brightens subtly but really makes an impact. The only con is that the pencil is really soft so be prepared to sharpen every other use or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Jgal280194

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst eyeliner pencil ever!!!!!!!! I know kohl pencils aren't meant to be permanent throughout the day but this eyeliner pencil is a joke. I use liquid eyeliner on my top lash line and use pencil on my bottom lash line but literally 2 seconds later this kohl pencil smudges or just disappears. I don't have oily skin and I don't use it on my waterline where you can expect it to smudge and disappear. Out of all the other eyeliner pencils I have tried, Rimmel is definitely the worst. I have started using the Almay crayon eyeliner which stays out til you decide to take it off. No more raccoon eyes!!!!!! Rimmel will never get another cent of my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

This eyeliner goes on sooo smoothly. I am quite happy with it. The eyeliner I was using before this was so hard and I was constanly pulling and tugging at my eyelid causing discomfort and irritation. This eyeliner is so much better. For reference I was using covergirl ink it before this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the most part I like this eyeliner. Its not perfect, but for the price it works well enough. It does glide on very smoothly. I have to be careful with it and precise because instead of the liner going on my waterline it'll go into my lash line and just look weird. I bought this in the color Nude, which helps brightens my eyes and make them look wide awake. The same way white eyeliner would but the nude is much more subtle for everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Ellie1826

This goes on smoothly and looks good, but I find it smudges very quickly.... However it's a good price, and the one in brown doesn't smudge as much :) try it out because it might be better for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by nehabansal2k5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i am using this pencil in white color.. this is not very smooth and it leaves white bits on lower lashline.. also it smudges very soon.. overall i didn't like this product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this eyeliner since I was 16 and I'm now 27. The best hands down.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this eyeliner for my waterline because you barely have to put it on at all, it just goes on really black. However, it was really hard to sharpen and once I did, it got this really strange shape at the tip and kept stabbing me. Honestly, it's a good product, but the more pricey ones, like L'Oreal for example, are much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in white because I was looking for something I could use on or around my water line. I have smaller eyes, and was hoping this would help them look bigger.

Anyways, the price and packaging are good, pretty standard for a drug store product. But other than that this was a miss for me.
It crumbled and left white bits on my lower lashes, and didn't show up all too well on the water line or skin. You COULD see it a bit at first, but maybe 45 minutes later it pretty much disappears.

I wouldn't recommend the white one, but maybe the other shades are better.