September 21, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lipstick - Jane Iredale - PureMoist LipColour

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this lipstick in Susan. The shade is very pretty. A rosy mauve color that is very flattering with my fair coloring. It goes on very smoothly and stays moist with enough shine but is not too glossy. It has decent staying power but is moist enough that I need to touch up after eating or drinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mmisler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick in Bridgette (a deep berry color) and it applies like a dream!! It has the smoothest application and leaves the lips feeling moisturized. I have really dry lips all year round and every lipstick I have tried makes my lips ever more dry and crack. This lipstick does not do that at all. Infact, I think it may even moisturize them. O, and great color payoff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by LauriD

I have this in Babe and love it on my skin tone.
My lips carry quite a blue tone and I find that Babe works perfectly with that.
It looks great during the day, with light fresh makeup - a very natural looking, but obvious colour.
And during the evening, it can look super glam!

My lips look and feel great and it wears really well, lasting a lot longer than lip colour usually does on me.

I must own about 50+ lipsticks, different brands, types, textures....
This is my favourite on every level.... I will never be without it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2006 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jacknjewel

I have very sensitive lips and was desperate when I came across Jane Iredale's LipDrink and LipShere. I purchased it in "Rachel". It goes on smoothly and it lasts quite a while. My complaints are the scent and that the top of the tube refuses to stay on so my lipstick is pretty much ruined from not having a cap on it while being tossed around in my purse. I'd like to try other colors though and hopefully I just got a tube with a bad cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Brett, which is a matte ylbb berry rosy shade. It's quite neutral, but not brown. I layer it on top of clear lip balm and the result is the colour of my lips but more vivid. The formula is moist and comfortable to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 8:53:00 AM More reviews by ijeanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like many other reviewers, I have purchased Babe and love it. The color of lips but a bit darker. Naturally enhancing. Smooth texture. Looks great with nothing else on your face or with a completely made-up face. Staple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I'm always on the lookout for sheer lippies and decided to pick up two of these - Babe and Laura. The texture is decent, smooth and doesn't drag ... this also has a nice minty scent. It is slightly moisturizing, but I found it a bit drying on my lips if I don't use a balm underneath. Babe is cool berry-ish shade and is also super pigmented, it was a little too cool and too dark/pigmented for my liking (I could only make it work when I dabbed it at my lips lightly and/or blotted). Laura is a slightly rosier berry shade and it flatters my NC25 skintone really well, but still a little dark for me to use everyday. All in all, they are decent sheer lippies if you like ones that leave a stain behind ... but I don't like the gold packaging and wish they had more shades to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow. Previously, I was a big fan of Clinique's Almost Lipsticks....these LipSheres serve a similar purpose (moisturize w/ a hint of color), but have deeper and longer lasting pigments. Right now I have the shade in "Babe" - a very similar color to Clinique's famous "Black Honey"...but it shows up a lot more. On my lips it's a reddish plum/deep brown-berry. I can't wait to try more colors!....Feels wonderful on...very smooth and lightweight. Keeps chapping away too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by tkaste

Smooth application, decent staying power. Will repurchase in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by DawnMarie02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Keeps my lips nice and hydrated and I don't have to constantly reapply. It's a bit expensive though.