C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint 1136 Nude

4.4

on 12/3/2009 6:48:00 PM

This is a HG for me. I keep one in my bag, everywhere I go.
This is a great chapstick/ lip gloss/ lip tint/ breath fresher.

I know some people say it's too light in color, but I like it that way. It's more natural. It's not completely clear. Just a hint of color & shine.
If you think itís too light, they do make this in other darker shades. But No. 1136 is definitely for those who seek a natural look.

I use this during all 4 seasons. The Tube packaging makes it so that you can use it year round, regardless of the heat or cold. (If you leave it in the car, it just means that it will be a little more liquefied than usual. If you left it out in the cold, it will most likely harden just a little bit.

The texture is very smooth and itís instant freshness! Itís a little sticky, but itís not your usual gloss sticky.

A little goes a long way with this item. I am on my second one, and itís been a year since I started this one.

I admit the price is high though. I got these when it was free with a purchase at bbw. At best, I would pay half price for it, but definitely not retail. Not that itís not worth it, but I just donít think ANY of BBWís stuff should be bought at retail. Lol.

Good luck!

on 4/23/2009 10:55:00 PM

Love this gloss, not too much color, not sticky, great taste, freshens your breath. I wish they would make this in spearmint, which I like betther than peppermint. Overall great gloss!

on 3/12/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this product and love the smell and feel that it has. I agree with other people that it freshens your breath and that the color is almost nude, that is not a problem for me I actually like the natural look that is not too glossy or sticky. It is ok for everyday use, not too much if you want to achieve great color in your lips.

on 3/12/2009 3:40:00 PM

Not pigmented enough and my lips peeled horribly. Nice smell and feel, but it couldn't do the job. I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/10/2009 11:01:00 PM

Nice lip balm; not really a gloss as I think of a gloss, cause it doesn't really have any color I can see on my lips. But I love the taste and feel of it. Nice lip conditioner and very reasonably priced for what you get.

on 3/8/2009 12:54:00 PM

This product does feel nice on the lips - but I wish the company would skip calling this a tinted gloss. There's almost NO color payoff, and the product doesn't deliver that much gloss, either. It feels nice, and I like the minty tingle, but there are other anti-chap products out there that do the same thing. I won't repurchase, and I'm glad I got these BOGO.

I got it on sale, almost half the price. The color on the tube is very pretty, but I thought it was too sheer for my liking. Love the minty feel of the gloss and the fact that it's not too sticky. It feels very smooth on the lips, which I really like. I wish it would last longer.

Nice alternative to chapstick. Wore off a little too quickly for my liking. Nice color and texture. Very smooth. I especially love the minty tingle it delivers!

on 12/21/2008 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Really pretty nude color, with exceptional shine. No glitter, which is a plus for me. actually makes your breath smell minty and fresh. definitely worth it for just $3 during the BBW sales

on 12/15/2008 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This stuff is delicious and 1136 is just the right color for applying without a mirror. My only beef is that it wears off quickly so I took off a lippie for that, plus it's a bit expensive. But like I said, it's easy to reapply and perfect to throw in my bag and it tastes wonderful.

Popular Lip Glosses