November 23, 2014 | 1949 users online

Masks - MISSHA - Strawberry Yogurt Pack

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by olybeauty

I like using this mask. The smell's good, the texture is smooth and creamy. Tiny red granules turn red liquid when massaged.. It does nothing extraordinary - just your ordinary Mineral Oil based mask. But it works for me because Mineral Oil creates a film over skin and helps it to retain moisture, and sometimes it does it better than natural oils. My skin doesn't react to it and my pores don't get clogged from it either.

If anyone interested, here are the ingredients:
Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Fragaria chiloensis fruit extract (Strawberry extract), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic Acid, Vaselin, Shea Butter, BG, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, TEA, Milk Powder, Cellulose, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xantan Gum, Hydroxymethyl Propyl Cellulose, Yogurt Powder, Oxybenzone-5, Konnyaku Root, EDTA-2Na, Jojoba ester, Iron Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamic C), Color (Red227)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This had absolutely no impact on my face what so ever. It smelt great, but that was about it.
It was very cheap so I wasnt too disappointed, and I still use it every now and then when my other mask runs out, but I definitely wont be repurchasing this at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have the peeling type. It smells good, and it's not too hard to peel off (I had peel-off type mask that was like super glue before). One tube lasts for years, and it's not too expensive to buy. I don't really know if this cleared my skin or not because I cannot tell any difference -- but then same goes with a lot of peeling type mask on me, so it might just be my skin condition. I'll move on to other products.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by dunibuni

like most missha products i've used, there was nothing particularly special about this yogurt mask. i bought it because there was a big sale at the missha store and it was really cheap. it was the peeling kind. i did it once a week until the tube ran out, which i believe lasted about a year. i didn't really notice any difference on my skin until the tube almost ran out. only towards the end did people (well, my mom) start mentioning my skin looked 'healthier', and i can't even guarantee it's because of this mask. consequently, i won't be repurchasing this. i don't purchase particular masks anymore because i've begun to use the honey-aspirin mask which does WONDERS for my skin. plus it's incredibly cheap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

the only thing this mask does is make my face smell like strawberry
the end
does nothing else
admittedly it IS yummy smelling

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it smells SO good. at first, i didn't see any results from this (i have the peel off kind). but after about 3 uses, everyone told me that my skin looked so soft. it seriously transformed my skin from pimple-scarry, rough, uneven... to clear and baby smooth.
but the thing is, i use it in conjunction with queen helenes mint julep mask. i use the mint julep mask, rinse, then i apply this stuff. it's not all that harsh for my skin bc i only do it twice a week. when i skip the mint julep stuff, it doesn't do anything visible for my skin. but when i skip this strawberry stuff, my skin is just clear and lacks that baby soft smoothness.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask did ZERO for me!!! NADA... Well, it stings a bit upon application, but that's basically it.. Did not soften my skin or anything at all.. Smells yummy but does nothing.. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 9:27:00 PM More reviews by RandomAlynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was alittle hesitant to buy this since I always get suckered into buying missha stuff only to hate whatever it is that I bought. This is not the case with this stuff! This really seems to help my acne out alot...and it makes my skin really soft and smooth. I leave this on for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off. The texture is different and it doesn't harden like normal masks...it kind of more like sinks into your skin. It gets really gooey but after awhile it just seems like your face is really oily or something. They give you a cute spoon to take the product out...but that's one thing I don't like...the tub it comes in...maybe a different container would be better. I do like this...so at least Missha didn't disappoint with this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bingbing

Cute little tub. I use the little spoon you can get from gelato places (the one that looks like a minature shovel).
Smells very nice. Strawberry scented, not sure how much it actually smells like yoghurt though. The texture is a gelified thick white lotion. It has small spherical red granules.
My tub lives in the shower, I like to slap it on after I shampoo. I let it sit there while I condition my hair and wash/scrub the rest of me. I generally leave it on for about 5 minutes or so each time. On me, I find it stings the area around my nose slightly (but almost all masks do that, so no biggie) so I don't put any there. I get a cooling sensation while the mask is on. It stays moist the entire time it's on. When I rinse it off, the spheres massage my face nicely. I don't think they really do anything much for me apart from that, no exfoliation or anything. Afterwards, my skin feels nice and soft. It's nice enough to use, but I won't buy this again simply because I'm not convinced it's the be all and end all of moisturising/softening masks.
From the website:
This easy to use wash off mask with strawberry scent provides for a softer skin and is moisturized by using the massaging effect. Scrub particles extracted from the strawberry, exfoliate aged skin cells providing smoother and cleaner skin. continued >>