The Body Shop Tobacco Flower Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/7/2004 2:27:00 AM

This lotion is very light- I didn't find it moisturizing enough for dry areas like my legs. The scent is one that I'm okay with, but not a favorite- sort of a spicy floral. I'm okay with using up what I have, but wouldn't go out of my way to buy more.

on 9/2/2003 3:39:00 AM

Its also discontinued. I bought this after trying the perfume. Smells much nicer and lasts beter than the perfume. Its a tad too oily but it smells so heavenly, sweet and yet not coying and very exotic.

on 7/15/2003 1:08:00 AM

The fragrance of this product was the only attraction factor to my purchase. I was lucky to get it @ a sale, otherwise I would haf cursed for its greasiness upon my skin. An eye-candy in my bathroom, but the packaging ain't very friendly coz I tend to pour out too much! The larger hole offers lesser control. M

on 2/19/2003 11:05:00 PM

My favourite body shop scent EVER, sadly discontinued *shakes fist*, I stocked up on the perfume before it disappeared, but I know you can still get the home frag. oil in canada.

The packaging isnt the most practical. It has this sort of bottle cap top. The scent is lovely and musky. The lotion, easily absorbed.

on 1/26/2002 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was slightly wary of this at first. Do I really want to smell like tobacco? But at 50% off, it was a steal, and a very good one, at that! If you take a real good whiff, it's nearly impossible not to smell tobacco. However, it's mixed with a very mild, floral scent that reminds me of roses, and this makes all the difference! The scent is extremely light. The best thing about this lotion is its moisturizing abilities. I feel smooth just moments after application. The scent is perfect for a summer day.
*Just an addendum to my original review: what the other reviewer says about the plant is correct. However, I do detect a hint of tobacco which is fairly undeniable.

Popular Body Skincare Products