July 28, 2014 | 1045 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Tobacco Flower Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This lotion is very light- I didn't find it moisturizing enough for dry areas like my legs. The scent is one that I'm okay with, but not a favorite- sort of a spicy floral. I'm okay with using up what I have, but wouldn't go out of my way to buy more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Its also discontinued. I bought this after trying the perfume. Smells much nicer and lasts beter than the perfume. Its a tad too oily but it smells so heavenly, sweet and yet not coying and very exotic.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by leilaverde

The fragrance of this product was the only attraction factor to my purchase. I was lucky to get it @ a sale, otherwise I would haf cursed for its greasiness upon my skin. An eye-candy in my bathroom, but the packaging ain't very friendly coz I tend to pour out too much! The larger hole offers lesser control. M

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Killy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite body shop scent EVER, sadly discontinued *shakes fist*, I stocked up on the perfume before it disappeared, but I know you can still get the home frag. oil in canada.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 10:05:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

The packaging isnt the most practical. It has this sort of bottle cap top. The scent is lovely and musky. The lotion, easily absorbed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was slightly wary of this at first. Do I really want to smell like tobacco? But at 50% off, it was a steal, and a very good one, at that! If you take a real good whiff, it's nearly impossible not to smell tobacco. However, it's mixed with a very mild, floral scent that reminds me of roses, and this makes all the difference! The scent is extremely light. The best thing about this lotion is its moisturizing abilities. I feel smooth just moments after application. The scent is perfect for a summer day.
*Just an addendum to my original review: what the other reviewer says about the plant is correct. However, I do detect a hint of tobacco which is fairly undeniable.