September 23, 2014 | 1044 users online

Scrubs - HoMedics MicroDermabrasion Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by finedi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am actually reviewing Mango madness skincare microdermabrasion cream. I love this MUA site and have learned a lot from it, so thank you. I wanted to share this as I have not read about this product here or other sites. It is a grainy cream that scrubs away all flaws, tiny whiteheads, tightens and diminishes pores, just amazingly and immediatley.Such a difference after rinsing off- It is in a 4 oz. jar ( I wish it were in a pump). I have dry skin and it does not dry out my skin. If you are looking for a great scrub I recommend this-outstanding. I have listed the ingredients below. I would be interested in what other people thought.
I think you will be surprised I love it
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aluminum Oxide Crystals, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Other ingredients: De-Ionized Water, Glyceryl Monostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol (Fatty Acid), Diazolidinyl Urea,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA. Contains no parabens. Not tested on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

wish i could find this product , i use this with my fingers and my face feels unbelievably smooth , wish this was sold seperately

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ella05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is part of the HoMedics MicroDermabrasion Replenishment Kit, along with three sponges for the resurfacing tool. It can be purchased at drugstore.com for $14.99 (the cream is 4 oz.). The price is a little high, but this is hands down the best exfoliating product I've ever used, and will continue using. The super-fine aluminum oxide crystals leave my face baby-bottom smooth without giving my super-sensitive, acne-prone skin any grief. I don't even use the resurfacing tool, just rub it on with my fingertips like a regular scrub. Moisturizers, etc., soak right into my skin after using this. Definitely a HG staple. :-)

Ingredients: Water, Aluminum Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Imadazolidinyl Urea, Tocopherol Acetate, D-Panthenol, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-4