July 28, 2014 | 1731 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Daily Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by elle918

This stuff is great. I don't use it everyday, but I do keep a bottle in my shower at all times. Being so cheap, that's easy to do. This brand is often overlooked, but this particular product is definitely one that shouldn't be. Pleasant smell and does the trick. 5 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair was a slight tint of purple after using a toner, i bought this the night i dyed & toned my hair & used it the next day. I'm so glad for $1.50 it got out all the purple and whatever else gunk was in my hair. It does make your hair feel very dry after you rinse it out so you will def need a good conditioner, i always use hello hydration from herbal essences & the 2 together left my hair very clean & so soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleans hair, body and leaves my tub squeaky too. Sometimes I color my hair, although I don't have any grays or odd undertones (I'm a dark brown-haired Italian girl with light skin) but this doesn't strip it. Once I did red but that's just insane to keep. Basically, I love this as much as the other Naturals, especially the ocean and strawberry. My skin stays clear, no blemishes, and it's ok for my horrible allergies. Recommend!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by koreenicole

This shampoo is the absolute BEST for getting build up from hair. I've suffered from sticky, product build up and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it out of my hair. After washing, my hair was still greasy and sticky! I used this clarifying shampoo and my hair feels so clean and lightweight! It's amazing. My hair looks and feels amazing; shiny, clean, weightless! Would definitely repurchase over and over!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair type: Frizzy damaged thick curly hair. (Yay me)

I use alot of different products on my hair so it does tend to form build up every once in awhile. I mainly bought this shampoo of course because of the reviews on here and also because its so darn cheap. FIRST off let me say you need to know how to work with this shampoo because it can be VERY drying. I would highly suggest using this shampoo like once a week followed by a good moisterizing conditioner. This stuff does work my hair did feel nice and clean afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Holy Grail Clarifier! I need another bottle, now that I think about it. I try to use it only once a week but it is so tempting to use it more, it gets my hair so squeaky clean. I have a perm right now so my hair is super dry so once a week is more than enough. I like the Neutrogena one too EXCEPT the scent is revolting. The scent of the Suave is nice and not overpowering or lingering.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The ingredients in this are similar to what you would find in dish washing soap. However, it really cleans the hair of build up. I used this every other day for 3 days now and noticed it was starting to make my scalp itch. I agree with the other reviewers that this is to only be used once a week

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

This shampoo was only $1.50 at Walmart and I bought it because I needed a shampoo for after swim class. I hate having chorline in my hair after so I needed a cheap shampoo that would get the job done.

This works!! It takes away any awful smell in my hair which is amazing and it leaves my unruly curly mess of hair calm and beautiful. I love love this. I recommend this and the Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner, it's just as great and much much better then the $4 Tresseme Conditioner that I've been using for yearssss now. And plus it's the same price of the shampoo so you really can't beat the price of Suave.

Love you Suave!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by xpinayshawti3x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff so much I had to make a makeupalley account just so I could rave about it despite the 400+ existing reviews on here.

I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo & conditioner on a daily basis as well as a variety of products to protect my hair from damage from using hair tools. I also have pretty oily skin which plays a factor in the excess oil and build-up in my hair. After a bit of research, I stumbled upon Suave Clarifying shampoo. This stuff has literally changed my life.

A little bit goes a long way, too. I use about a quarter size in my wet hair & just massage it in focusing it mainly on my scalp. You can literally hear your scalp and hair become squeaky clean as you apply it. I'll admit it is a bit drying especially at the ends of my hair but it makes your hair feel extremely fresh & clean. In fact, I would use it daily if I could but I stick to once a week so I don't dry out my hair too much. If you have greasy hair due to residue from products or just have an oily scalp, definitely give this a shot! Not only is it CHEAP, it actually WORKS! I will definitely repurchase

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No