September 19, 2014 | 1827 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Daily Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Does it's job well. Smells very clean and fresh no fake or childish scent to it. Safe for everyday or when needed.
Love everything about it. I think I will finally try the conditioner but I am wary as clarifying does not sound conditioning enough for my conditioning needs lol as far as this shampoo though it is a favorite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My husband uses this shampoo daily. Always looking to save a little money, I picked this up instead of the Pantene version he had been using. He actually prefers this one over the Pantene. He works outdoors daily so his hair gets really dirty. This cleans without drying out his hair.

I only use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build-up about once a month for my dry, color-treated hair. It removes all residue but doesn't feel like it's stripping my hair. I follow it with my normal shampoo and as always, condition it well. We have repurchased this little gem many times & will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by LipSlickPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a lot of fine, brunette, oily hair and needed a clarifying shampoo to do just that: clarify. I do not use any hair products because of my previous (oily) trials with them. This shampoo works great and keeps its promises. I use it every 3-4 days because my hair is long andthe bottom half of it is usually too dry to be washed frequently. I struggle with an oily scalp, but as long as I don't style or touch the top of my hair, it stays
fresh with this shampoo and conditioner on the ends. It does not dry out my hair, probably because of its oily tendencies, and keeps it soft and shiny. The price is AMAZING and I have already bought a larger size of this to use when I'm finished my first bottle. It lathers well which allows me to use less of it than I usually would for a shampoo.
I have tried many sulfate-free products in hope that it would help with these dry dust-like particles I would find in my hair (not dandruff) but found this shampoo (and another sulfate-free shampoo from Just Bee Natural which was discontinued *cry*) was effective in helping with this. Overall, this is worth buying if you're looking for a truly clarifying shampoo :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by elle918

This stuff is great. I don't use it everyday, but I do keep a bottle in my shower at all times. Being so cheap, that's easy to do. This brand is often overlooked, but this particular product is definitely one that shouldn't be. Pleasant smell and does the trick. 5 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair was a slight tint of purple after using a toner, i bought this the night i dyed & toned my hair & used it the next day. I'm so glad for $1.50 it got out all the purple and whatever else gunk was in my hair. It does make your hair feel very dry after you rinse it out so you will def need a good conditioner, i always use hello hydration from herbal essences & the 2 together left my hair very clean & so soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by koreenicole

This shampoo is the absolute BEST for getting build up from hair. I've suffered from sticky, product build up and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it out of my hair. After washing, my hair was still greasy and sticky! I used this clarifying shampoo and my hair feels so clean and lightweight! It's amazing. My hair looks and feels amazing; shiny, clean, weightless! Would definitely repurchase over and over!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair type: Frizzy damaged thick curly hair. (Yay me)

I use alot of different products on my hair so it does tend to form build up every once in awhile. I mainly bought this shampoo of course because of the reviews on here and also because its so darn cheap. FIRST off let me say you need to know how to work with this shampoo because it can be VERY drying. I would highly suggest using this shampoo like once a week followed by a good moisterizing conditioner. This stuff does work my hair did feel nice and clean afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Holy Grail Clarifier! I need another bottle, now that I think about it. I try to use it only once a week but it is so tempting to use it more, it gets my hair so squeaky clean. I have a perm right now so my hair is super dry so once a week is more than enough. I like the Neutrogena one too EXCEPT the scent is revolting. The scent of the Suave is nice and not overpowering or lingering.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The ingredients in this are similar to what you would find in dish washing soap. However, it really cleans the hair of build up. I used this every other day for 3 days now and noticed it was starting to make my scalp itch. I agree with the other reviewers that this is to only be used once a week

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

This shampoo was only $1.50 at Walmart and I bought it because I needed a shampoo for after swim class. I hate having chorline in my hair after so I needed a cheap shampoo that would get the job done.

This works!! It takes away any awful smell in my hair which is amazing and it leaves my unruly curly mess of hair calm and beautiful. I love love this. I recommend this and the Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner, it's just as great and much much better then the $4 Tresseme Conditioner that I've been using for yearssss now. And plus it's the same price of the shampoo so you really can't beat the price of Suave.

Love you Suave!