Maybelline shiny-licious in crushed candy

3.6

on 2/2/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I love this product! It wan't expensive because I got it in a pack of two and it was on clearance at Target! I recieved this and cranberry crave. I used it every now and then. At first, I preferred the cranberry crave (a redish tint) but I picked this up again, and fell in love! It's sparkly, which reminds me of a dazzleglass, but better smelling. Will def repurchase!

on 6/30/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the stickiest glosses I have ever used. The color is very misleading in the tube because the result is nearly sheer. However the applicator is very nice, I like the size of the slanted tip. The smell was also very unique, like candy canes, which matches the outer packaging but not the color (???) The stickiness alone was bad enough for me not to repurchase, especially at the price. It reminded me of lip gloss for little girls to play with and yet it was pricey enough to be from a nice department store.

on 1/10/2010 10:29:00 PM

I like this lipgloss. The color looked so pretty and cute on the outside, but once I applied it, it wasn't that pink, more clear. But that's not that bad. The glittery stuff showed on, and it looked really natural. The smell is very sweet, too. Only problem is that it doesn't last very long.

on 12/21/2009 7:03:00 PM

tacky, clear, you can feel like you are wearing it on your lips, small white shimmer

has a funny taste to it...not going to repurchase it again. you can definitely find a better gloss color in the shiny-licious line by maybelline or a cheaper clear gloss by another brand. :( its similar to the bath and body works liplicious line..except b&bs taste better.

on 10/7/2009 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty color............ Its so Sticky, not a good look

on 6/17/2009 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This lip gloss is really cute! the color and packaging is really cute and it is a light glossy color, more clear with a hint of pink shimmer to it, it doesn't really last that long on my lips but it's still a good lip gloss

on 4/9/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The glitter in this gloss is a little disco-ballish, to be honest, but it looks alright. Quite cute, as somebody else mentioned. It's pretty much a sheer gloss, with the exception of the glitter, and I wouldn't repurchase for this reason. Lasting power is so-so, the smell is rather soapy and undesirable, but it's an alright product, all-in-all.

on 3/5/2009 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looked at it in the store and it was very beautiful in the tube. Pink with tons of tiny sparkles. When applied on it goes on clear and no color. It was a big disappointment. Also very sticky I don't think I'll be buying this again.

on 2/16/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Cute lipgloss! It doesn't quite show up the same color as it looks in the tube, but on my lips it was nearly clear, with some sparkle to it, very pretty. don't buy this if you are looking for color but maybe if you just want a good, more natural looking gloss.

on 2/7/2009 5:49:00 AM

This gloss is not that special. It look very pretty in the and feels lightweight on my lips as well as gives them a little more 'omph' than a clear gloss ever would, but I'm still on the fence about it. It gives my lips a healthy looking glossy look but it doesn't seem to last all that long. I found that the tip of the pen can get quite messy but apart from that this gloss goes really well with just about any lip colour.
I most likely wont repurchase again since to be honest I'm that great a fan of gloss and this one to me isnt all that special, but I will admit it is very versatile and easy to use.

Recommended for Medium Skin