August 27, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - shiny-licious in misty mint

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

hmm one shinylicious colour i dont love
i dont like the glitter particles in it
i like the minty smell/feel though :)
i like to layer it over lippy for somer gloss and shine but i prolliwont repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only bought this becasue it was on sale for a buck. I would never buy one full price again. I had a reddish one a while back that smelled rancid from the day i opened it and i decided i hated the fuzzy tip aswell. But when i saw this in the sale box as the SA was ringing up my haul i just threw it in. I like the tingly feel you get when you apply this, but it tastes kind of chemical. I hate the fuzzy tip applicator but i usually just use my finger becasue i hate changing the sponges colour. In the tube this glosshas sparkles but on my lips its a plain clear gloss, but that was what i was expecting so i wasnt disapointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

i expected this to be minty like how last summer's editions were, this is a minty tingly feeling on the lips, but luckily, it doesnt feel very minty like the spring one's did. basically this is just a very clear lip gloss with sparkles. It's similar to tulip bloom, last spring's LE. NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL, but i had wanted crushed candy but they were out, so this was the next best thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by xrockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be a peppermint kind of flavor but it leans more towards spearmint although it's a little off. I do like the color though, clear with glittery irridescence. This is one limited edition product I probably won't be repurchasing.