October 23, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-on Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the banaa scented ones, these wre the one of the first lipglosses i have veer tryed, these are a classi old flahioned classical from the middle to late 1990'zs, this is a common gloss, nice small and taste, these ar eold school and golden an olden days when things were goood and inexpensive, these were $3.00 dollars then, now like 4 or 5 bucks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this when I was a teen and recently found an old one in my drawer. Still good! I forgot ow yummy they smell. Leaves light gloss that isn't too thick or sticky. Not amazing or anything, but for the price its not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by theaccountinggirl

Have had this since middle school - it's a nice, basic, beginner lip gloss. I like that it's non sticky, but it definitely does not last very long. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the roll-on packaging because I always feel like I'm contaminating the rest of the tube every time I apply. Probably wouldn't buy again just because I don't use lip gloss much anyways.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by tituch123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to like this gloss when I was a teenager, but now, I can't stand it!! I bought it at Target thinking I would like it as much as I did years years ago. Well, not so much..... Initially it goes on heavenly with light consistency and shiny smooth lips. But after a while, once it starts to dry, it begins to be stick and leaves a nasty white residue and dry lips!!! Yuck!! If the "after effect" wasn't so horrible, this would be an awesome gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss gives me a very nice, very glossy look. It smells really good and is very moisturizing but it tastes kinda weird.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by XhoneydewX

I bought this product because it smelled delicious (I have the strawberry) and I needed a clear gloss. This is a great price, it can go from $1-$3 depending on where you buy it.

I liked the packaging a lot too, its a roll-on (obviously) so it ensures that it doesnt get messy or use too much product or squeeze out in your purse or the other things that lip glosses tend to do.

It stays on for a pretty long time, if youre careful not a lot will come off with eating or drinking. It tastes wonderful, just like sweet strawberries, and if you drink water with this on then it tastes like strawberries too :)

As for quality, I loved this. It makes your lips look like glass and I find because of its thickness or something gives your lips a bit of colour (just a shade lighter than your regular lip colour) or maybe thats just because my lips are naturally pretty red, but nonetheless... Overall I would recommend this if youre looking for a good clear gloss. I just wish that they would come out with more flavours, fruit punch and banana strawberry is a bit overplayed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been buying this since I was really little just because it tastes so good! The strawberry tastes like a six dollar smoothie!! And $0.75 for a bottle that'll last me six months is a definite YES YES YES! Buy it. Just pick the coins up off the ground in target and there you go! Delicious, shiny lip gloss for months! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by exceptional1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss REALLY dries my lips out and feels horrible/terrible. Makes my lips really tight and parched looking. At times have caused my lips to dry out so bad that they became crackey and peeled. Leaves a whitish dry residue/film on the lips when it dries. Very thin in consistency. Goes on glossy and within seconds to minutes turns into a nightmare!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by madricka

I LOVE this gloss! It's pretty much the only drugstore item I buy and I think it is far superior to most high-end glosses. It's non-irritating, very slick, long-lasting, not sticky, goes well under/over lipstick, very moisturizing, and really cheap. I hate the plastic packaging but for the price, I can't really complain. I have several of them stashed around my home/work/bags so I always have one close by. I think the strawberry is my favourite. Definitely would repurchase (and buy for others!). I really have nothing bad to say about this product. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've been using these for years!! Strawberry is my favorite...luv this clear gloss,never had a problem with the rollerball.I'm always reapplying but thats just me lol I'm a gloss junkie.I always repurchase this!! I luv the fact this stuff is not sticky.