April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I absolutely love this colour!! It adds something to your face without looking like you are trying too hard. I can wear it to work without looking too done up yet presentable. You definitely have to have moisturized lips but the colour works because its matte and not shiny. I recommend this lipstick if you like a matte and natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

One of my all time favorite shades. This beautiful brownish-nude pink would look flattering on almost any skin tone and is totally appropriate for day or night. Adds a bit of color to the lips without being too overpowering. Like most MAC lipsticks, the staying power on this is fantastic. Just buy it already!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color. My go-to color for work. Very flatering. A staple, will repurchase when I will finish it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to get my free back2mac, and asked the sales associate what a good everyday lipstick would be. He told me Twig, and I thought it looked ok at the store (I hate those pesky, bright department store lights). If I could take it back I would. On my really pigmented lips it pulls more brown than I would like. I make it work by pairing it with a really pink lip liner to make it rosier. I think if I didn't do that it would be a really dated color, and make me look older. I only wear it to work, or somewhere it's not appropriate to wear my fun, bright colored lipsticks. Unfortunately, I wouldn't get Twig again, or recommend you buy this shade of lipstick unless you are looking for a sophisticated lipstick. I'm just glad I didn't pay money for it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Twig to use when I don't feel like wearing anything and I really like it!, its perfect for when I have to go somewhere where I don't want to look overdress.

Twig is the little black dress in my closet and even though is not a very dramatic shade I think is a very useful one and it has become a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I swear by twig! It is the perfect everyday lipstick. The satin line by MAC is amazing. It goes on super smooth unlike mattes and is super rich in color unlike cream sheens. It's the best your lips but better lipstick I've ever encountered. I don't need to reapply or constantly moisturize throughout the day. Everyone needs a little Twig in their lives. I have 3 sticks! MAC lipstick is truly a worthy investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by yazmataz94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My perfect MLBB lipstick and this was in my first MAC purchase along with amber lights which I love to death. If you're NC 20/25 dark brown hair/eyes who always love to find new favorite MLBB colors then this is for you. You're welcome :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sensiluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im an NC45 for reference.
Twig is one of those awesome go-to everyday type of colors.
I would had given it a 5, but Mac Cosmo has my heart!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

I love this lipstick! It is my new everyday, go-to, HG lippie! I go natural with my makeup every day and this definitely compliments my look! I'm NW15 (by choice, I can get really tan in the summer, sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen!) brown hair and eyes, and my lips are naturally medium/dark pink. So this shade is seriously MLBB. When I was contemplating going to get this color I was afraid it would be to bold for my tone. Before I tried it on the first time I had my MA pull Kinda Sexy and Hug Me just in case bc they are both similar but lighter color wise. But they were not needed! As soon as Twig hit my lips I knew it was the one. I always wear balm under lipstick so I wouldn't really know if it is drying. It is Satin but I love that it looks Matte! I will never let myself run out of this product. I would recommend this to anyone going for a great natural lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

This is the perfect MLBB color for me. A bit drying tho so i put loads of lip balm before applying. Will repurchase!!