October 23, 2014 | 1415 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this lipstick is way too mature looking for a 20-year-old but ever since Kylie Jenner made mauve lips popular, I love it. It's not quite a mauve or dark as Kylie's since it's a bit more pinky but it's really neutral and natural looking. I love pairing this with Mac's prism blush for a neutral pink look that's sophisticated yet still girly. I definitely recommend this for everyone since it will look different on different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WHERE has this been all my life?! I acquired Twig in my very first Back 2 MAC (it was a glorious day) and as I made my selection, the sales associate was all like "And now you'll be a Twig devotee 4 Lyfe." And in my head I was all "It's alright...but it's no Flat Out Fabulous." But, damn. Brownish rose in an extremely flattering way, satin matte, wears like IRON (iron!) without getting gross on your lips throughout the day. It's not too drying and just dark enough to look edgy without being too much look. I'm kind of in love. With a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by nikiHeartsThis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my go to neutral lipsticks. Great pigmentation. Love the satin finish, looks and wears like a matte but a lot more comfortable on the lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I don't think any lipstick is dated except for frosty light pink. That looks bad on most people, but Twig looks good on everyone (even if they're scared of the color). It's often overlooked for the insanely bright neons that MAC offers, but I'm just not into those at the moment. This is a "pulled together" color where you get maximum payoff for minimal effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though this colour works lovely for olive skin tones, I actually love it on my fair skin as well. I would describe it as a muted browny purple sort of colour and I love it! It is very pigmented and not sheer at all so I would beware if you don't like bold colours but it's only of my favourite lipsticks in my collection. It is also I good alternative for me being fair to an autumn lip colour as it offers that sort of purple colour without being TOO dark and in your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Taylorm3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this lipstick to be nice for work. It has enough red to bring some color to my face but is toned down by the brown undertones in it. It adds some contrast to my fair skin and the result is pretty but not distracting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It isn't drying (and i have VERY dry lips) and it's so versatile. On it's own it's a beige-mauve that becomes more plum-toned as i apply more. As others have said, it really has a brightening effect on the face. If i want to make it more office-neutral i just put on my NYX lip pencil in Pink Nude underneath and apply a thin layer of Twig on top. If i want a more intense fall look I'll apply a brown or mauve pencil underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Andtaylorr

Best "your lips but better" lipstick I wear it everyday nice nude mauve color! Great on yellow complexions!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I absolutely love this colour!! It adds something to your face without looking like you are trying too hard. I can wear it to work without looking too done up yet presentable. You definitely have to have moisturized lips but the colour works because its matte and not shiny. I recommend this lipstick if you like a matte and natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

One of my all time favorite shades. This beautiful brownish-nude pink would look flattering on almost any skin tone and is totally appropriate for day or night. Adds a bit of color to the lips without being too overpowering. Like most MAC lipsticks, the staying power on this is fantastic. Just buy it already!