MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 6/9/2015 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My go to lipstick. In first place I actually wanted Faux, but that colour didn't work out for me because it looked like I smeared concealer on my lips. The MUA came with this opion and I fell in love with it. Now it's in my make up bag everyday along with MAC's Kinda Sexy (matte).

on 5/28/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wish this was more matte because it would have been perfect. Im nc30 and It just looked like greasey granny lips on me. The colour is a little too dirty brown, I tried applying soar under it which helped its case slightly.

on 5/16/2015 4:39:00 AM

This is my go-to lipstick! I fell in love with the color the moment I put it on. It gives young girls a sense of maturity and older women a youthful look. Kind of looks like Kylie Jenner's lipsticks. It stays for a long time, and will not wear out that much even through eating unless you wipe it off with tissue. The only downside is that it dries out your lips.

on 5/9/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A great lipstick that's noticeable but not too bold. It applies easily and wears well, even through eating. I didn't give this 5 stars because I find it to be drying after a couple hours.

on 5/5/2015 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like the color..too dark for me.i m n30.i prefer Cosmo

I bought an extra twig because I decided this for my signature in which before I was wearing a lot of ruby woo but twig is so perfect as a nude or a lil bit of color it goes good with different eyeshadows and it stays on even after eating its worth the $ and one of Macs best lipsticks for everyday wear as well as all seasons.

on 3/31/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best lipstick! Reminds me of a Kylie Jenner lip colour.

on 3/19/2015 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i'm OBSESSED with this lipstick. I just bought it a week ago and im already definitely in love. Its creamy formula made it comfortable to wear (it didn't even dry out my lips) and it smells amazing. This lipstick is very very pigmented and comes out on me as a really flattering dusty brown-toned rose (if that makes any sense). I really like using this color for hanging out or if i'm trying to 'step up' my look, because I don't usually wear lipstick as i'm only a teenager. I have a warmer-yellow undertone, and I find twig to be almost a darker, more present (on my lips) version of velvet teddy. Overall, HIGHLY RECCOMEND! repurchasing as sooooooon as mine runs out

on 3/13/2015 7:26:00 PM

This lipstick is gorgeous! I'm an NC20 and this is a beautiful mauvey, dusty rose colour on me. It's the first Satin finish lipstick I've tried from Mac and I'm really impressed - it glides over any dry patches but stays on your lips for a good few hours, even when eating and drinking. It's creamy but super pigmented, and unlike the Cremesheens (which I find to be a nightmare to apply as they sit suspended on top of your lips) you really can just swipe it on without any prep. Feels really comfortable and luxurious on the lips too. No need for a lip liner but looks great with Soar - such a sophisticated and easy look to wear!

love love love!

my first MAC satin finish lipstick purchase (I'm a sucker for their matte finish lipsticks) and I have to say I'm pretty happy!

I do feel underwhelmed but only because MAC Mehr is my favourite ever ever ever lipstick, it is a matte finish lipstick, so when I ordered Twig online the colour picture on MACs website looked completely different to Mehr, hence why I ordered. Mehr and Twig are identical colours in my eyes - only difference being the finishes!

Having said that MACs matte finish lipsticks are known for being drying so I'm still glad I purchased Twig as I think it would be a better choice above Mehr if my lips are going through a dry stage! If you have Mehr or Twig and have looked into buying the other, please don't buy based on the MACs online colour picture, go and try these first because for me they're identical and although I'm glad I have both, I probably wouldn't purchase both again at the same time!

Popular Lipsticks