September 19, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Lip Polish in Cider

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Adriana05

I love this lip polish. It is very rich and bold. Goes very well with a grey outfit and a little bit of gold such as shoes or acessories. It is very soft and it lasts for a very long time. It's matte which i like because it is different from other glosses. I wish they would come back since it was a limited edition.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2007 2:55:00 AM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was suprised that this stuff was so thick and matt, but I like it, and this color actually looks pretty good on my skin tone. I think you have to be used to wearing loud colors to be able to pull thjis color off. I like how it feals like you are barely wearing anything at all. It really lasts!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now let me first make it clear that I love my Mary Kay Lip Polish in Sweet Maple. It's a wonderful red shade of liquid lipstick for me. However, I can't see this shade looking good on anyone! The colors are matte and not glossy and that's fine, but this looks like i used BRIGHT pink crayon all over my mouth. It literally looks like clown make-up. So I figure it's just my coloring. I have dark skin and dark hair. So I let someone I know who has a pale complexion and light hair try it. I give all my too-light make up to her. Nope, looks horrible on her too. It's just ugly! Try the other shades, you won't be disappointed. Steer clear from CIDER.