Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

love it!

on 3/29/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I loooove this product ..it has. changed my life and outward appearance!

on 3/11/2015 5:56:00 PM

I have been using my clarisonic for 4 months now. I purchased it in hopes of getting rid of blackheads on my nose and areas of flakey skin. My previous cleansing routine was using my hands and any soap I would come by (sometimes Clinique or a dove bar or apricot scrub). After 4 months of clarisonic I still have flakey skin and the blackheads have never been worse.. I even purchased the deep pore brush. Since using, I have had so many small breakouts in places there never have been before. I've always had clear skin.. Not anymore thanks to this tool.
I keep using it in hopes it will do something beneficial and because I feel like I have to due to how much money I spent on it!
If youre looking to get rid of blackheads do NOT purchase this! Waste of money :(

on 2/8/2015 10:05:00 PM

I've used the clarisonic regularly for about 3 years, usually once a day. One of my favorite tools-I even take it with me when I travel. It seems as though my scrubs and products absorb more easily when I use this. My pores seem smaller. It is a pricey tool, there are a number of cheaper versions available now-if I were first purchasing a product now, I might try one of those first.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have oily, acne prone skin that is very sensitive so I was nervous about trying it as I thought it might be too harsh but it works great. Twice a day is a little too much for me to handle right now so I stick with once a day at night to take all my makeup off. Before this when I washed with only my hands, there was always makeup left on my skin. This takes it ALL off. If you do it more than a minute, I could see how it would be very irritating so I don't recommend doing that. I love this thing!

on 1/23/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i got this as a gift and was a little not that thrilled at first but now i realize i cant live with out it. this has completely changed my life. i had to be on steroids after a hospital visit and i had a ton of acne i normally have dry skin. i tried for months to get rid of it until i got this and i love it words cant describe how lifechanging this is

on 1/9/2015 11:13:00 PM

Okay so, I used my Clarisonic throughout a year and there are a few things I seriously do not like about it. This tool cleanses almost too deep for my liking, I don't like the bristles and don't trust that they really are sanitary. I had to wash makeup residue out of mine all the time. The battery charge also doesn't last all that long. I just started using a Luna Mini and I am in love with it. I thought I was in love with the Clarisonic at first but this is completely different. I think this is the kind of product that really works for some people and only "kind of" works for others. I have really nothing against it I am just much happier with my latest purchase.

on 12/29/2014 7:40:00 PM

Background info: I'm a 22 year old female. I had pretty normal, if not great skin most of my adult life. However, in May of this year when I switched from using birth control to using a copper IUD (no hormones) I noticed a big change in my skin. In the summer I got this awful acne (apparently caused by a comibnation of sun, alcohol and caffiene) which my doctor prescribed antibiotics for. Anyways, after stopping birth control I find my skin is so oily, I get cystic and hormonal acne, and I have these little annoying bumps under my skin on my forhead and on either side of my chin. I tried the oil cleansing method, I tried prescription strength facewash/cleanser, and I tried normal store bought cleanser and none of them helped.

So basically, I just have oily skin, hormonal breakouts, cycstic acne and little bumps all over (which usually just pop up on my forehead and sides of my chin). But I digress. My roomate recommended I get a clarisonic, and considering she is a makeup artist and has prefect skin, I figured I'd take her word for it. Price didn't bother me, as I don't mind spluring on skincare/beauty products.

So I've only being using clarisonic for a week so far, but already the results are pretty great. Your skin does feel so soft and clean after washing with it (I got the Mia 2 deep pore scrubbing brush/cleanser/clay mask set). I've noticed the little bumps under my skin seem to be getting smaller/less visable. Also, my breakouts clear up sooooo much quicker. A nasty cystic zit/pimple that would previously take like a week + to go away is gone within a day or two. Also the current redness/scars from old acne are fading away very quick!

So far, I haven't had the purging problems (I have gotten a couple of breakouts, but thats normal & I'm on my period). I have sensitive skin and haven't had an issue with the deep pore brushead or using the clarisonic 2 x a day (morning & night).

I really like this brush! I'm can't say whether or not its a cure-all, as I've only been using it 7 days. But for my problem skin, it has been immensely helpful in reducing the annoying bumps, leaving my skin feeling so soft/smooth/clean, and seriosuly minimizing breakout time. I would definately recommend this brush! And if you're worried about the price, girl you're worth it ;).

on 12/20/2014 10:37:00 PM

The product never ship in clarision.com

I have made anon 30 nov 2014 via clarision.com and I paid for 2nd day air. However, it is still not yet shipped on 8 dec.

Then I have contacted the Clarision customer service on 8 dec, he said he confirmed the order ship on 8 dec.

Finally, the product is not yet shipped on 12 dec, I contacted frankie on 12 dec again, he said his supervisor will contact me for refund and explanation via email. So far his superisor not yet contacted me.

I am very upset for the customet service in clarision. The product still not yet shipped for 2 weeks.

on 5/14/2014 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got my clarisonic for Christmas 2 or 3 years ago. at first I was a little skeptical. Yea, it vibrates and cleans your face, but do you really need it? Let me say, Although sometimes I neglect my skin and forget to use it, when I do use it my face feels so much better. I have oily skin with dry patches around my temples and nose. I use this in conjuction with either my purity or microdelivery from philosophy and I love it. you have to be able to exfoliate well if you want your make up to go on smooth. This stuff really gets rid of flakes. Would I repurchase on my own if it broke or I lost it? Probably. This little sucker is expensive but I just dont feel like my skin is truly clean until I use it. They suggest changing the brush heads every 4 months I think but I am very good about cleaning the heads and they last forever. Good product

Popular Misc Beauty Tools