Tom's of Maine Cinnamint

4.5

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Most natural toothpastes that I've tried (including some by Tom's of Maine) don't leave my mouth feeling fresh. This one cleans well, tastes good, and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. It's a winner and I've repurchased it several times.

on 9/21/2006 8:32:00 PM

I love Tom's of Maine toothgels and toothpastes! The cinnamint is my favorite, but sometimes I buy the Apricot for a bit of a taste change - Both are fabulous! Tom's oral products are safe, effective, crulety-free, and gentle on your gums.

on 4/18/2006 3:28:00 PM

I love this toothpaste! It tastes yummy, it's all natural and it works just as good as the saccharin filled toothpastes on the market. Once you taste natural flavors, you'll find other toothpastes out there are too sweet in a artificial sort of way. You'll be a convert to natural toothpastes in no time! It's not a granola/hippie-esque product, it's just better for you. Go to drugstore online and purchase some samples, give it a try.

on 1/14/2006 4:40:00 PM

I was really excited when I saw that Tom's of Maine had a Cinnamon flavored toothpaste and that it had 0.24% fluoride. I got the gel one. It can be really sticky sometimes. For myself, the flavor becomes bland if I use it day and night for a couple of days in a row. I probably would not buy it in the gel form again because of the stickiness and there was a sticker over the cap that was hard to remove and it still has the adhensive residue on it. The "Cinnamint" mouthwash is excellent though!

on 1/9/2006 10:08:00 PM

This is tasty and the only toothpaste my husband will use. We've only had the paste.

on 12/29/2005 10:29:00 AM

We love the cinnamint flavor at our house. It's the best version out there... way better than the crest kind. I can't decide if the gel or paste is better.

Popular Other Products