April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Purifying cleansing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

I was using liz earle cleanse and polish which was the first product in ages that didnt strip my skin after washing but as its so expensive i thought I would try this as i thought maybe it was the fact it was a cream wash. It didnt leave my skin as stripped as foam washes but it didn't help my spots as liz earle did. I returned to liz earle. However I get extremely tired and find l. E. An effort to remove whereas this simple one is easier as its not as thigh and can remove it easier with water and can put it on quickly. Found it gentle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it. It just wasn't for my oily, acne prone, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Livinginhope

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used quite a few different cleansing lotions over the years and I keep coming back to this one. It takes all my makeup off and doesn't make my skin feel tight. I'm not going to buy any other night time cleanser from now on. This is the product for me - Simple!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by polivv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion was hell for my dry, clog-prone skin. It does remove my make up, but at the cost of incredible clogging and breaking out all over my face. It's not scented, but that in no way means it's a good idea for sensitive skin. Do not recommend this on sensitive, clog-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean. After a week of using I noticed my skin smoother. I love this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmurs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutly LOVE this! I'd recently been using Freederm Exfolitating Daily Wash, which was horrible to put on and very, very drying! I was in Penneys, Wilton Shopping Centre when I came across Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion and Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser for only €6. I am so happy I bought them! The Cleansing Lotion is super easy to apply, absolutely no fuss and also, doesn't break me out. I can't say it cures acne, but it definitely cleanses my skin and doesn't break me out at all! The price is amazingly cheap and definitely buy this if you can :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I think I have finally found my HG make up remover! Which comes as huge shock to me because first of all I never thought I would (I'm hugely fussy about make up removers), secondly I normally hate Simple products, having used them in the past and not been at all impressed, and thirdly I normally don't like cream cleansers at all.
I have used wipes for years, followed by an eye make up remover for particularly stubborn mascara, then I'd just wash my face as normal. However, recently my eye lids have had a reaction to either my make up wipes or my make up itself because they have become hugely red, irritated, dry and sore.
So, with that in mind, I decided to do some research on the ingredients contained in make up wipes and found that they contain so many chemicals (what doesn't these days) and due to them being stored on hot store shelves that have extra chemicals put in them to keep them moist and therefore become a breeding ground for bacteria. Also, I'm an eczema sufferer so it was also recommended that I stick to a fragrance free cream cleanser.
So I decided to give the Simple range another try. As I said, I've used products of theirs in the past (make up wipes, light moisturiser, face wash, eye cream, make up remover pads, toner) and not been impressed. I love the concept, because they claim to be 'sensitive skin experts', but for me I'd been unwhelmed and just thought because it was a cheap brand clearly they wouldn't work well.
All that changed however upon the first time I used the Purifying Cleansng Lotion. It has made my eyes so much more comfortable, the redness and irritation has been greatly reduced, and it gets the make up off completely and fully, without the need for any eye make up remover, and I am very generous with my waterproof mascara so that definitely gives it high marks! I just take an extra large cotton pad, put a little bit of the product on it, then apply to my eyes and with a few wipes it all comes off gently. It doesn't even sting the eyes, it is completely safe to use.
I love the fact it has no fragrance, therefore cannot irritate or upset my skin, it is thick but doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, greasy or oily, and it contains vitamin B5, no harsh chemicals or colours and plenty of skin loving ingredients. I have also seen not only an improvement with my eyes but my complexion altogether looks better. As if that wasn't good enough, it is so inexpensive it hurts, you get 200ml for £2.99 which is roughly $4.65.
I really do have nothing negative to say about this product, which is definitely a first for me. I'd even compare it to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and say I like it even more than that and its so much cheaper. I would definitely buy again, use on a regular basis and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

This lotion just do the job, cleanse well, no dryness, remove my mascara also. Bought at SGD7.90 for 200ml, what else to ask for.:):) Great price, good quality as always for Simple brand :):)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jennybeansxo

I lalalalalove this stuff. I use this before I apply the Simple Toner. This stuffs, removes the excess makeup left on my face. I use this with a cotton pad. It does not left my skin greasy which is really good considering I have an oily skin. It didn't make me breakout. It kinda moisturise my skin as well. I use it every morning and night right after my bath. So far, this is my favourite skin care product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Beka94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been a fan of simple products for a few years now and always thought their cleansing wipes cleaned my skin perfectly and made it feel amazing until I tried this. After I have removed my make up I use this and I'm amazed at the dirt and make up that is still on my skin even though it looked clean before. After I use this my skin feels clean and soft and if you team it up with their soothing facial toner your skin feels and looks even better.