Simple Purifying cleansing Lotion

Aqua, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, BHT, EDTA

on 5/12/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Cheap and cheerful. It removes make up adequately enough without irritating my sensitive skin and eyes, though I always make sure to use a gel cleanser afterwards to remove any last traces of foundation. If your skin is dry and not prone to breakouts you'd probably be fine just using this on its own sans water.

on 1/12/2015 7:18:00 AM

Very affordable and doesn't dry my skin out. Need to use an extra eye makeup remover for mascara though.

on 12/28/2014 2:58:00 AM

After many years of acne prone skin, I found it quite strange to go from a foaming cleanser to a cleansing lotion. I was skeptical at first, it is somewhat good but I feel like I never have a full cleanse as there is still a lots of dirt and traces of makeup that come off when I use the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I probably wouldn't buy again, and would use the Simple Foaming Cleanser instead.

on 10/27/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a number of different cleansers over the years but this has really remained my go-to cleanser! It works really effectively in lifting any makeup, dirt, oil etc. from my face without irritating my skin. Plus it's affordable, & I find a little goes a long way.

on 8/7/2014 6:56:00 PM

I LOVE this product!! Takes my makeup off easily and effectively and moisturises as it goes! Can't fault it!

on 8/3/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love Vichy's 3-in-1; however, it is very pricey where I live. This was on special, and I was desperate, as I had already tried two other cleansers in as many weeks to no avail. My skin is extremely dry! On bad days, I slather Nivea Creme on under my makeup (my favourite cream of all). I use a prescription retinol at night, so I am not looking for bells and whistles- just a gentle, moisturizing and non-irritating cleanser. This works very well for me. My face neither burns nor peels after use, and it is a pleasure to use. It has a subtle and very natural scent to it- almost shea butter-y. For the price, I am convert.

on 6/29/2014 7:40:00 PM

this is one product i cant fault! i have combination skin, some areas get oily some areas can be dry. i use this lotion everyday instead of washing my face with water and soap as this drys my skin instantly. i put a splodge of lotion on each cheek, the nose, the chin and forehead, using cotton wool i wipe the lotion all over my face and down my neck until all the lotion is soaked in. i use the cotton wool pleat which you can tear off, the cotton wool balls and pads dont work as good with this lotion i find. when taking make up off i use the lotion the same way but do it twice to ensure all make ups removed, the lotion doesnt remove eye make up as good so i use eye make up remover for that. the lotion leavea my skin feeling very smooth and clean, i then use the facial toner and light moisturiser. i can honestly say using these 3 products together has changed my skin dramatically, i dont tend to break out in spots all the time, maybe once a month i'll have a couple somewhere. i love this product!!

on 5/22/2014 6:52:00 AM

A friend gave me this because it works so well for her skin. I personally didn't feel clean when I used it. I wear very light makeup - washable mascara, blush and translucent powder - and yet I never felt that this cleanser removed it all. I found my skin looked a bit dull after a few days of using it.

For the record my skin is combination with large pores.

on 5/9/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am neither here nor there about this cleanser tbh. It is very gentle but I just dont feel that it cleanses sufficiently for my skin type (oily skin). I do like to use it when I feel the need to cleanse twice. Not at all drying to the skin, quite moisturising in fact (but this is not something my skin type needs which is why I'll probably not buy it again)

on 5/1/2014 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this cleanser, suits my super sensitive skin perfectly. I only find this removes all my make up if I use a wet muslin cloth with it, otherwise its no good at getting off my Estee Lauder double wear foundation, although it may be fine for less long wearing foundations. I must say its excellent at removing eye make up, I use Estee Lauder mascara which is tricky to wipe off with emr pads, but it just slides off with ease using this plus it doesnt sting your eyes....perfect! Dont like the bottle but I suppose at under a fiver you cant have it all!