September 19, 2014 | 1189 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Purifying cleansing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by emur

I LOVE this product!! Takes my makeup off easily and effectively and moisturises as it goes! Can't fault it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Vichy's 3-in-1; however, it is very pricey where I live. This was on special, and I was desperate, as I had already tried two other cleansers in as many weeks to no avail. My skin is extremely dry! On bad days, I slather Nivea Creme on under my makeup (my favourite cream of all). I use a prescription retinol at night, so I am not looking for bells and whistles- just a gentle, moisturizing and non-irritating cleanser. This works very well for me. My face neither burns nor peels after use, and it is a pleasure to use. It has a subtle and very natural scent to it- almost shea butter-y. For the price, I am convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by tracey14

this is one product i cant fault! i have combination skin, some areas get oily some areas can be dry. i use this lotion everyday instead of washing my face with water and soap as this drys my skin instantly. i put a splodge of lotion on each cheek, the nose, the chin and forehead, using cotton wool i wipe the lotion all over my face and down my neck until all the lotion is soaked in. i use the cotton wool pleat which you can tear off, the cotton wool balls and pads dont work as good with this lotion i find. when taking make up off i use the lotion the same way but do it twice to ensure all make ups removed, the lotion doesnt remove eye make up as good so i use eye make up remover for that. the lotion leavea my skin feeling very smooth and clean, i then use the facial toner and light moisturiser. i can honestly say using these 3 products together has changed my skin dramatically, i dont tend to break out in spots all the time, maybe once a month i'll have a couple somewhere. i love this product!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

A friend gave me this because it works so well for her skin. I personally didn't feel clean when I used it. I wear very light makeup - washable mascara, blush and translucent powder - and yet I never felt that this cleanser removed it all. I found my skin looked a bit dull after a few days of using it.

For the record my skin is combination with large pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am neither here nor there about this cleanser tbh. It is very gentle but I just dont feel that it cleanses sufficiently for my skin type (oily skin). I do like to use it when I feel the need to cleanse twice. Not at all drying to the skin, quite moisturising in fact (but this is not something my skin type needs which is why I'll probably not buy it again)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser, suits my super sensitive skin perfectly. I only find this removes all my make up if I use a wet muslin cloth with it, otherwise its no good at getting off my Estee Lauder double wear foundation, although it may be fine for less long wearing foundations. I must say its excellent at removing eye make up, I use Estee Lauder mascara which is tricky to wipe off with emr pads, but it just slides off with ease using this plus it doesnt sting your eyes....perfect! Dont like the bottle but I suppose at under a fiver you cant have it all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using liz earle cleanse and polish which was the first product in ages that didnt strip my skin after washing but as its so expensive i thought I would try this as i thought maybe it was the fact it was a cream wash. It didnt leave my skin as stripped as foam washes but it didn't help my spots as liz earle did. I returned to liz earle. However I get extremely tired and find l. E. An effort to remove whereas this simple one is easier as its not as thigh and can remove it easier with water and can put it on quickly. Found it gentle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it. It just wasn't for my oily, acne prone, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Livinginhope

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used quite a few different cleansing lotions over the years and I keep coming back to this one. It takes all my makeup off and doesn't make my skin feel tight. I'm not going to buy any other night time cleanser from now on. This is the product for me - Simple!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by polivv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion was hell for my dry, clog-prone skin. It does remove my make up, but at the cost of incredible clogging and breaking out all over my face. It's not scented, but that in no way means it's a good idea for sensitive skin. Do not recommend this on sensitive, clog-prone skin.