October 25, 2014 | 1470 users online

Lotions/ Creams - OPI - Sugar Cookie JUICIE

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What the eff? This does not smell like sugar cookies at all!!! Smells like old lady floral and baby powder. Here's a thought....don't name a product sugar cookie if it don't smell like one!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THis was limited edition for the 2005 holidays! I've emailed OPI several times without any response back as to whether they might be making this part of the permanent avojuice collection.

I adore this scent. It does not have any strong vanilla notes... I would describe notes as oatmeal, honey, almond and soft powdery vanilla on the dry down. I wish OPI would make it permanent and make a body spray to go along with it. Its just a nice comforting and fresh scent. Hard to describe.

I'm desperately looking for a replacement and I'm trying some scents from Suds & Light to try to find something similar. If anyone has suggestions or questions, I should get my order in a few weeks, just page me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 1:52:00 AM More reviews by heyyouracutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells really good...sweet but not sickeningly so or strong and moisturizes quite well without feeling greasy or sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I like this even more than my pear juicie. It smells like vanilla and a hint of cinnamon (like sugar cookies). It really moisturizes my hands and lasts through a hand wash or two. I can't stop smelling my hands! It's a must to try!