C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A very refreshing gloss. This is one of the mintiest glosses I've ever tried. It's not an HG due to the runny texture it has and I find that it's not really moisturizing enough, but I'll still repurchase for it's minty benefits - great for kisses too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

bahahaah...we used to call this "bj sauce". I'll leave it at that.

back in 2004 when having the glossiest lips alive was in fashion, i used to buy this in bulk from the bath and body works by my office! its really great for freshening breath and super shiny. hair loves to get stuck in it though, so if thats an issue, get the balm version.

it works well over lipsticks, i used to mix mine with lipstick on a brush to do custom colored gloss. the cap has an angle and a hole that you squeeze the product out of, which is great for sanitary purposes but it can get kind of gunky.

i totally forgot about this product - a huge blast from the past! but a good solid gloss that everybody should have!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I just got this in the mall around last year on my brithday around the holidays seasons from a jar full of these and other lip produtcts for sale from the bath and body works shop. Lots of people like this. I'm more of a lipstains, lipstick person. Gloss too. The chapsticks and lip balms, I can take or leave.. this is too minty, but the smell is great, it leaves a residue after a few hours. I applied a little. I'm almost done with this. Pepperment smells. I like the lipglosses from the bath and body workshops. they mostly smell like fragrences and fruity like Victorias Secrets

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My daughter got me hooked on this lip gloss, this is one of the only 2 brands that I'll use. I love the way it makes my lips tingle a Lil bit, it taste good, smells good, looks good, feels good. Another product great for kissing lol. I also wear it over night to keep my lips soft all the time lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased these because of all the awesome reviews, people seem to go nuts for this stuff! However, I found that it wasn't as spectacular as people assume it to be. I think I picked this up for like $8.50?? Seems too high for a single lipgloss. This had a really gooey consistency, and smelled like peppermints, which I don't mind. When I squeezed it out to apply to the lips, wayyy too much product came out, and was everywhere. It felt odd on my lips, like thick and tasted sweet, and only lasted maybe like an hour then sunk into my lips.

In closing, I wouldn't repurchase, and quite frankly, I feel like this could use a total reformulation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did get a compliment on this from someone who wanted to know what color lipgloss I had on! I find this a little strong & artificial. It sort of feels like buxom lipglosses which I like & is why I bought this but it's just too strong. I did not expect it to be quite this minty. I did not see the original Mentha on the website when I ordered but I ordered one of the tinted Mentha lipglosses at same time I got this, which is just as minty as this. It is refreshingly tingly but I would not order again. I like the bigelow lemon lipbalm much better! This almost burns my lips. They were BOGO2-1. It kind of makes my eyes water when I first put it on. It does do a good job of moisturizing my lips so I will keep using it for that fact alone. But I like it just don't love it. It is unique...and the tube is large. I think this will be great in the wintertime for chapped lips but in the summer it would feel good on sunburnt lips too. I prefer something more like VS Beauty Rush glosses.

I loved the regular mint gloss so I had to try the ultra. I LOVE MINT. BUT this was sooo overboard mint it gave me a headache..

I keep one of these in my desk at work, in my purse, car, and basically everywhere I go. If I were stranded on an island, this is the one thing I would like to have with me. Not only does it make my lips look super glossy, but it feels good and tastes and smells great as well. I apply this over ANY lipstick to give it a more glossy look. One thing to watch: It is quite sticky, so don't apply before driving around town with your windows down!!!

Feels incredibly cool and tingly on your lips! LOVE this lip gloss so much that I always keep one in my purse at all times. Adds shine and shimmer and is also moisturizing! Holy Grail lip gloss if i've ever seen one!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I freaking love this gloss! It doesn't crust up and isn't sticky or slimy. It smells and tastes absolutely delicious (yes, i've actually tried it- the smell was so tempting tho). I really love wearing this in windy and really chilly weather because the cold burrning feeling is so refreshing and AMAZING. 100% RECOMMENDED

Recommended for Medium Skin