August 23, 2014 | 1834 users online

Fragrance - Chanel - Allure Homme Sport

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell but it gives me really bad headaches...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by anthony94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! I won't wear anything else. I even went to Saks to smell other fragrances to see if I wanted to change it up a bit. I can't do it. Its a good strong sporty fragrance. I love the strength of it. Last throughout the day. I normally don't have to buy another bottle for quite a while. If you're looking for a lighter scent try Clinique's Happy. It sportyish and lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

My go-to fragrance. I use it nearly everyday and it is perfect for all occasions - work, university or even going out at night. The lemon base is complex as it lingers throughout the day but doesn't overpower, and the woody notes are complimented by its freshness. Even though it is a sport fragrance, i wear this often when i am out as it freshens me up, especially during summer. An absolute star of a fragrance and highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my DH daily staple. Even I myself uses this on a hot day when i wanted something more refreshing.

This has uplifting citrusy notes as opening to energizes the spirit and a slighty woody base to make it a hint more manly and long lasting. This has a sensual factor to it and developes very differently on individuals. Best to go to the stores to spritz it on and wait for it to develop and see if you like the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by weenerdogg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am actually writing this review for myself although I am a female. The lady at the Chanel counter at Neiman's gave me some to try after overhearing me say I like fresh fragrances for summer but can't stand soapy notes. I liked it on the blotter and kept looking. I smelled it in my purse last night and decided that since my husband said I could get a bottle of perfume today I would get one we could share. After wearing it all day today at work I was convinced that this one was working for me. I got a 1.7 oz bottle at our local military base for 43.00 and feel it was money well spent. I brought it home and my husband liked it as well. The citrus does not seem overwhelming to me, it just seems very clean to me, sans the soap, which is great. I do get citrus but not like opening a can of Lemon pledge like some citrus scents do. It's the perfect balance of citrus, pepper and muskiness. Has good lasting power also which is also a winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by LittleCreamSoda77

I like this, not love it. It's 2nd place to my fave on him, which is Dune for men. This is light and has a lemony scent, which is beautiful on him. I suck at detecting notes so there be nothing lemon in it but it comes through to me. He likes it, too, but since he literally has Dune for men since 2000, I'm not rushing out to buy him anything like this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Rehaam

This is by far my favorite scent to smell on my fiance. It's light and fresh and just melts into his skin. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 2:16:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One word: alluring! It really lives up to its name. Everytime my BF uses it, I can't help but lean on his shoulder to smell him. A very sensual scent, clean and fresh with just the right blend of citrusy, grassy and musky scent. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by honey123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only scent my fiance will wear.

My other favourite for men is Hugo Boss's Boss. Mmmmmm.

I am allergic to certain fragrances but these two have never bothered me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite Edt! I just love it... It's sporty and fresch, has a warm citrus and white must smell, with a woody, blackpepper tone. The smell is intensive but not that strong that you get a headache. Buy it!