September 2, 2014 | 1216 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Pure Concealer ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gives a precise application and sheer-medium coverage but doesn't give a natural look or stay well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

A great concealer used 2 up however when I went shopping to repurchase some major drugstores did not have it. I wonder if its going to be discontinued so I will check Big-Lots. Its the same device as an automatic lip-liner. It provides great coverage over freckle like sunspots acne scars and the annoying hormonal acne spot that pops up on the chin or where other gals may breakout. The great thing about covering an actual blemish no matter what size is that it contains the treatment salicylic acid acne treatment so there is no hesitation to use the concealer. It lasts for almost the entire day which is surprising for any concealer. It can also be worn as a base concealer under your everyday concealer and or foundation. The only complaint is that there is not much product inside. The stick itself is ( thin ) but ultimately the formula is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by helinochka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought it today from BIG LOTS store for $1.50. I like the consistency. Easy to apply. I like that it has salicylic acid in it that dries out my pimples. I cannot understand why they discontinued those???

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot. The light shade matches my light, olive-yellow skin well. It's not going to do any heavy-duty concealing, but this is absolutely perfect for covering up any pimples that are scabbed, flakey, or otherwise textured. And it doesn't make zits worse. :) Must be applied over your foundation or powder. It won't stay on if you apply it first, then follow with foundation or powder. I have other concealers for other purposes, but I'll always love this product for this particular use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dancer14927

I have this in medium, and I used to use it on a regular basis, but now only use it when the occasional pimple decides to wage war on my forehead or chin.
    The coverage was okay in this product, it wasn't full or even medium coverage and it definitely isn't possible to work it up to that point, but it eliminates redness. It only lasts for a few hours though, about 3-4 I would say, and I had to reapply throughout the day.
    I bought this product because of the 2.5% salicylic acid in it, and it didn't help my acne, but it didn't make it any worse.
    I love the packaging, and the pen is really convenient, so if you must bring this out it's no big deal. But the amount you get isn't really worth full price, wait for those sales!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did love the coverage I had it in light, but it barely lasted any time at all. I won't purchase again for that reason but the color was a beautiful match to my skin and I wish they gave you more product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd buy this again but I can't find it anywhere.
    I like to use it around my nose. I don't really get acne, just some blackheads once in a while, but I like to contour and put some concealer on my nose (it gets read a lot).
    It doesn't cure acne, but it does no harm.
    And a decent colour match for the what, three shades they have?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by raynachan

i like the packaging and how it's easy to use/precise but the coverage was very poor, even after you apply and blend, it still doesn't cover a lot. the amount is very very little and not worth buying at all. it doesn't do anything for acne like it claims.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kimmiem231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

on bought this because maybelline was having a sale if you geta face product you get one free so i got this free but i really didn"t like this isn"t ideal for zits like drawing on it it just slides of and this has so little product in it i was surprised when i finished it so quickly since i really didn't even like it this was disapointing for me

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Lily325

I got this for free with something I bought...I don't even remember what it was....I actually liked it...for me it's easy to apply it...I had it in my makeup bag for a while before I finally decided to use it,I saw a video tutorial for applying concealer and got some good tips...I tried with this concealer and it actually works good....and for the price....it's ok.