April 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Garnier Skin Naturals Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Garnier Skin Naturals Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream is really nice quality eye cream. it really helps with fine lines. I notice a difference already after using this product for a week.I think it is a great value, you don't need a lot so I think one tube will last longer than you think.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by pullum_purna

This product doesn't do anything for the wrinkles. It feels soft when I apply it and the scent doesn't bother me, but it really doesn't do anything. Also, it takes forever for my eyes to dry before I can put on concealer & it makes the concealer look cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sunday1966

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyecream hydrates sufficiently but it does absolutely nothing when it comes to dark circles. I even have the suspicion that it makes them worse. But let's be honest here, a cream that really deals with the problem of underey circles doesn't exist.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by moonlight1861

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like it, it does the job. Packaging is kind of wierd but overall a nice product for a reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by christinesrsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have chinky asian eyes and this eye cream has actually decreased the fat tissue in my eyes creating a huger crease! I've been using this for 2 months now and it has brightened and toned my eye area. I'm only 23 and I dont suffer from any wrinkles but this cream does a great job making my eyes wider, brighter and it prevents any other wrinkles. I applied this eye cream on one eye and left the other eye alone and the side without it was really dull in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and it is really helping my eye area. I see a definate difference, just in three weeks of nightly use. My under-eye area seems moisturized, too.

I have sensitive skin and a sensitive eye area, and this cream is working very well for me - no itching, redness, etc.

It cost about $13 at Target - even with nightly use, there's still over 3/4 of the container left. This sure works well, without the department-store price tag - I find that sometimes you pay a lot for something that doesn't deliver.
EDIT: Though this isn't a bad product, it isn't doing much, even with a few more weeks' use - I ran out of patience and switched to Olay Definity - I think this would be better used for those who have oilier skin and less wrinkle issues, as it's not particularly intensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by maozilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's really nothing special about this eye cream. It's a light, non-greasy cream that spreads easily and does feel hydrating. However, it didn't help with my undereye wrinkles or dark circles. It also irritated my eyes sometimes, which is a real con. It's not a bad product, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by revealing_beauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always debated as to whether or not I should continue to include an eye cream as part of my skincare regime. I really wonder whether or not an eye cream is truly helping my skin fight off future wrinkles. I like this eye cream because it is relatively inexpensive and it does a great job of keeping my eye area moist without being greasy. It does not give me any bumps or pimples. Unfortunately, I have no idea if it is doing anything for the health of my skin. I suppose I will continue to use an eye cream, as I would rather keep on using one than be 50 years old knowing that I could have done something about the wrinkles!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Lucacoco

I do not have lines around my eyes yet, but I do notice loss of elasticity on my eyelids with aging. I have been using this eye cream for the past few days and it works quite well. The result is not dramatic when I first put it on, yet I do see my eyelids looking lifted after a few days. So far, I have not found a really good eye cream that makes me go “wow,’ but this eye cream is the best affordable eye cream I have purchased.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aki30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very, very basic cream, i used it for about a month and its ok as a moisturiser and smells nice like the rest of the line but does not do anything for lines, not even the most fine ones, doesnt get rid of any cirles or redness, and in general does pretty much nothing.