NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 5/19/2015 5:17:00 PM

This blush is amazing. Its such a flattering shade. its exactly described on the product which is a seashell pink. This shade is suitable for any make up look. On my medium/light skin (nc25) it pulls more pink and less like a bronzer/blush on some fair skin girls I see this on. The formula is very very finely milled that it just melts into the skin flawlessly without the product being soft and breakable. It contains tiny shimmer in it that is super fine and it gives a soft sheen. This is my number one favorite blush and I would recommend it to everyone.

on 5/19/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is one of those blushes that I reach for when I don't know what else to wear.

It's a beautiful neutral seashell pink that goes well with every single look.

I have to say though, I'm an NC30 and this barely shows up on my skin, so if you're any darker I'd suggest going for something like lovejoy.

on 5/15/2015 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice nude blush. It doesn't really add much colour, just a soft glow and mild cheekbone enhancement. I've seen the official description listed as both "seashell pink" and "warm soft-focus seashell pink", and I think the second is definitely better, but it's important to note that there is only a hint of pink in the colour and it is mostly brown. When I am at my fairest, around NC20-NC25, I sometimes find it a bit muddy. I think it's nicer when I have a tan.

For any cool toned pale ladies out there who find Madly too muddy, I would suggest you check out Lancome Miel Glacé. It's a similar concept of light muted nude-pink with soft focus shimmer, but it's much more pink than Madly.

I loved the light touch of this blush. But it was a little too light for me. I have very fair skin so I assumed this would be perfect but I really need that pop of color to make me look alive :) But the product itself was very nice quality and pretty

on 2/28/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually do my own research and testing and avoid make-up sales people and make-up artist recommendations. But, I was in the Nars store on Madision Ave and a MUA suggested Madly. She said it was perfect for my coloring when I want a really natural looking blush. I was skeptical because it looks so much like Nars Zen in the compact. But, on, it is totally different. It has a tiny amount of sparkle, so it doesn't look as matte as Zen and it doesn't have the slightly orange look on my skin that Zen has. It works with most lipcolors I wear, which tend to be brownish pinks, pinkish browns, rusty neutrals, and pinkish beigey peaches.

I had been on a cream blush kick after reading a lot that mature women should only wear cream blush. Not true, if you get the right powder formula without too much sparkle and not drying. Love this color. I know it's been around for awhile. Wish I had found it sooner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30, warm and yellow

Hands down, Nars is my favorite brand when it comes to high end blushes. This shade is a beautiful bronzey/pink that goes great with any eye look. There is shimmer in it but it just gives your cheeks a pretty glow.

Would I repurchase this color? Probably not, but I would love to check out the other shades. My favorite Nars blush is "Luster", which is a beautiful peachy shade.

on 2/6/2015 12:19:00 AM

GO BUY SOME AT NEIMANMARCUS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on a wild man hunt tonight searching at high and low for my favorite blush for ALL occasions: Nars Madly. It was out at Sephora and Sephora.com, so I went off to Nordstrom, where the associate told me that NARS DECIDED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND DISCONTINUE NARS MADLY. WHY WHY WHY

If you love the look of a blush that makes you appear more tan, DEFINITELY give this blush a try at any Sephora or department store counter. They still have testers. I've only been able to find it at Neiman Marcus so I ordered two but is two enough...... hmm

on 1/25/2015 7:39:00 PM

I did a lot of research before purchasing this blush, which was extremely hard to find. (I am actually not sure that it isn't being discontinued). I thought this would be perfect for my N/NW10-15 skin--not too pink, not too orange. However, sadly, it was not. It made my face look dirty (like I had schmutz on my face). Not at all flattering.

on 1/10/2015 2:31:00 PM

Madly, a natural nude blush, has become a staple in my make-up bag. It suits every skin tone and lasts the whole day without or only minimal fading. I love it!!!

on 5/29/2014 10:46:00 PM

I love this product, Nars blushes are amazing and Madly is no exception. It's very easy to work with and blend, it has a lovely smooth texture and is hard to overdo.

Brushed lightly on the cheeks, it gives a beautiful bronzy glow (but is not too brown if that makes sense). A great blush for those who don't like blush or if you want a bit of color on your cheeks, but you want something very natural. I highly recommend this blush.

Top Rated NARS Products