October 31, 2014 | 1515 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Velvet 30 AM

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Dior lipstick is so luxurious and smooth, I love it. Other reviewers have mentioned that Dior lipstick makes their lips dry; I don't usually find this but I occaisionally use a flat lip balm (labello) underneath. The fragrance is nice, and the texture is nothing less than silky. The packaging is typical Dior-style navy and gold. I like that the tube is hexagonal in shape because when I am rummaging around for it in my bag, this sets it apart from my other tubes of lipsticks. The packaging makes the tube quite large though, quite large indeed. I should mention the colour: Nice, pinkish beige....try it before you buy. One lippie off b/c packaging could be more divine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 9:38:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

30 A.M what a cool name. Anyway, its a soft rosey coral colour so delicate and the texture of the new Rouge Velvet is like buttah!