September 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Polishes - New York Color - Nail Color Quick Dry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

One of the best polishes I've ever used! They were so not kidding about the quick-dry on the label. I have this in the bright blue color, lavender, and big city sparkle? If I ever run out of polish, this is definitely what I will start turning to. I hope they come out with more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good for the price I just wish they had more colours and variance between them. I bought this in 248B / Manhattan which is a nice rich purple shade that comes off quite gothic. One coat is much more true to the colour in the bottle. With two coats you get that extra darkening effect. And yes it really does dry within one minute. Gave the packaging rating a 4 because I like a little more in a bottle but at that price you could always buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Clairey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this product a few days ago and it's been wonderful. I've become obsessed with doing my nails (I change the colour every couple of days) and this product has made life easier. You drip it on a minute after your paint your nails and it dries them instantly. It also makes your nails super shiny. I think OPI has a similar product but this is $1.69 CAD. Go try it, it'a amazing!