October 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Naked You

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by maccrazed

I love this MSF, I have about 11 of them, and this is one of my favorites. It is a bit glittery, so I just use it as an eyeshadow, and it looks great on the lids. I heard they discontinued Naked You, but luckily I have used this for 2 years and it doesn't even look like I made a dent in it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have all the MSFs, and I've been tempted a lot to sell this, because I hate it. It's a GLITTERBOMB!!!
I can't wear this on my face, lol - gold glitters and sparkles everywhere on my face is just not my style xD I like shimmer, but this is chunky glitter all over, meh.
I will try to not sell it, just because I want my collection complete, but I will never use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first MSF and i still dont know why i bought it, i dont remember when it came out but it was just thrown in my closet and i just found it again and thought why would i buy this crap? its chalky, rough and glittery. it is not meant for the face. ive actually been buffing it onto my chest and arms with a kabuki brush if im going out. Its the only way i could think of using it. or just throwing it away all together and doing b2m.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love MSFs, except for this one. I have no idea what they were thinking by making this so god damn glittery. And this comes from someone who loves shimmer and glitter in general. But the glitter in Naked You is HUGE and CHUNKY. Without a creamy base, it won't stick to your cheeks. Instead, they will be all over your face. UGH! I can't believe I tried so hard to get this. I should have just listened to the reviews.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by elissa1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty color but way to glittery! It looks very nice in the package but once you put it on, all you see is glitter. I don't completely hate it but I definitely wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by soeth23x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was debating whether I should buy this or not since it has poor reviews for the most part. I'm so happy I finally decided to get it. It has to be one of my top 3-5 MSFs. I did get one that has very litter silver veining. I love the glow it gives. It makes my skin look dewy by giving a sheen without glitter...just gorgeous. It doesn't have a great color payoff because it looks like a colorless sheen on my skin and I'm pretty fair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by misszanon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I collect MSFs and I love all of them.
Except for this, I mean I hope they fired the stupid person who thought it would be nice to pu lots of chunky glitter in a great product with such a lovely color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MSFs, but this one oh man - such a glitterbomb. That's all it is. It's a shame because the peachy color is so pretty if you can get rid of the glitter. The only I can make it work is to apply it with my fingers then buff out w/ a kabuki. I really wanted to love it, but I only keep it so that my collection is whole.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

MSF Naked You gives you the slightest glow with no color. I would say this goes on clear but leave a dewy finish, if that makes sense? I use this when I get too matte from powder or makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 8:09:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I pretty much bought this because of the name. I thought it would be a lighter version of MSFs like Global Glow. I HATE the silver glitter chunk!!!! Terrible on my skin. I wasted my money on Naked You.