October 24, 2014 | 1583 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - 09 Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a couple of these and I've been using them on most days for probably about a year. I use them to apply color to my crease and also to blend my eye colors. The density of the bristles seems to be what makes this brush work well for me. It's easy to apply color precisely to my crease without getting it on my lid or browbone. I like this so much I bought a back up of it and I never buy back ups of brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush, definitely my HG brush for blending! I got this awhile ago at Target for like fifteen dollars and I have used it ever since. I only use this for blending and it blends like a DREAM. I first apply a concentrated amount of shadow on my outer crease with another brush and blend it out with this brush and it just blends sooooo beautifully. I really love the design of the brush too, it's really unique. It fits the grip of my fingers, so I hold it like a pencil, and it is seriously so cool and super easy to use. I love the handle too, it's sleek and black but has some sparkles in it, it's super cute. I have washed it a bunch of times and I really do not recall it shedding at all either, YAY! I really want more SK brushes and I will definitely repurchase this if I need to! I definitely recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by barbiechick1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush, like all Sonia Kashuk brushes. It is soft, dense, and never sheds (yay). And it is a great crease brush, because its good for picking up/depositing color, and then works perfectly to blend it. I can honestly use just this brush to do my entire eye makeup (minus eyeliner of course) because its great for blending.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this brush a while ago while looking for a decent eyeshadow brush. I now use it regularly for all kinds of shadow applications.
The brush is really nice and soft and can be used in a variety of ways. I find that it picks up shadow very nicely and blends well.
The bristles are soft and sturdy, it has not shed on me yet, no weird smell, and it deposits product beautifully. The packaging that it comes in is great because it's a plastic case that the brush snaps into so you can store it without ruining or deforming the bristles.

Love it but will not repurchase mostly because I feel that this brush will last forever. I have washed it multiple times and it has not shed a single hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i have a black brush that reads crease on the side and it cost 1.99$. im not sure it's exactly the same one in this pic but it's black with a flat end. anyways, i got this so i could keep in my purse. i figured i would use cheap brushes for in my bag and keep my MAC ones at home where they are safe. well this brush was so cheap i cant complain and can give it to my daughter to play with cuz its so friggin soft i cant do anything with it. and i mean anything!!!! its way to soft for my liking!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect brush for getting into the crease of deep-set eyes. It's fluffy and dense at the same time and doesn't scratch. I love that it's ergonomically shaped, and it's priced just right. I plan to get a backup of this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great quality, very soft brush that is round like a pencil eraser with a domed top. The bristles are tightly packed and rather stiff so it is great for really blending a crease colour. However, I'm not so talented with crease and "outer-V" shadow application so I don't find myself reaching for this brush very much yet. Perhaps as my skills grow I will use this more. I mostly use the large e/s brush for a wash of colour over my lids and the medium fluffy for applying lighter colours to my brow bone and inner eye area. The package recommends "this round tip eyeshadow brush is the perfect fit for detailing and using in the crease of your eye to create depth and contour."

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jessido

This was a great buy at $9.99. The bristles are super soft and the ergonomic handle is great. Overall for the money a great everyday/starter brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yuckyuks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A big "eh" from me. Being an owner of the MAC 224 and the 219, I really disagree with reviewers who made these comparisons. That said, I bought this brush with a lot of excitement for its own potential.

I was disappointed. It does not make a great crease brush in that it deposits swaths of color and does not make gradation of colors very easy. In other words, this brush makes my eyeshadow hard to blend.

Its redeeming factors are that it's pretty high quality (i.e. does not shed or lose its shape) and that it does apply colors that have a hard time showing up fairly well. Others have noted that they use this brush for all-over eyeshadow application and I can see why it might be good for that.

But for the use I bought it, it's not much of an asset to me. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice blending/crease brush. it does the job i guess. I can't really compare to anything else because i never owned a blending/crease brush until this. It is a little scratchy though. Target's Studio Tools large eyeshadow brush is so much softer than this.