April 16, 2014 | 1519 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Silver Lilac

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear deep purple-y lipsticks very often, but when I do I prefer to line my lips first and this is a great, affordable lip liner in a unique cool toned purple color. It is pretty pigmented and smooth, is mechanical which makes it so easy to keep in a makeup bag because there's no need to sharpen it, and so cheap. I have several of the Jordana easyliners for lips and love them all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really pretty lilac lip liner with a hint of shimmer. I love the Jordana Easyliners because they go on smoothly and are not drying at all. Silver Lilac is a great drugstore find because it is an unusual color for a lip liner - most purple liners at the drugstore are plum but this one is a perfect orchid purple. I bought it to use with a dc'd Maybelline lipstick called Orchid Frost and it is a great match. I could see this color not being as versatile as some of the other shades in this range (Tawny and Rock 'n' Rose, for instance, are much more versatile), so it probably won't get as much play in my makeup stash, but I still think it is a great product and will use it more come spring time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently revisited this line and I'm so glad I did. I have this color and rock n' roses lipliner. I love the fact that they are in a mechanical pencil form so that takes away the need to sharpen. This color is a beautiful purplish color on my pigmented lips. I pair this with MAC Brave or Hot Gossip Lipstick and it works beautifully together. Will definatley buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip liner was WAY, WAY too bright. It went on florescent and looks hideous. It might be okay if you're a teenager and like neon lips, but not for us older women.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wear purples very well and this is an excellent addition to my purple lip colors. It looks like a light lavender but stains a medium purple and is great under other purple lip glosses I own. PROS: retractable pencil (no sharpening), stain sticks WELL (I tested this and then did the following: flossed and brushed my teeth, took a shower, drank water and coffee and the stain was lighter [about half the power of when I put it on] but STILL there!), price $1.99, good color selection, no package waste (like a box or something) just plastic seal around pencil itself. CONS: I have to order this off of Cherry Culture so no local purchase whenever I want, I can't tell the colors as well when its on-line so sometimes I order a color I totally can't use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by KarlaKayM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipliner, this liner was made for MAC Up The Amp lipstick perfectly amazing!!! So inexpensive and great long lasting liner. Pick some of these liners up you will not be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

light pinkish/light purple.This is long lasting, but you will need the right lipstick to wear with this, like any pink or light purple lipstick. Will be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really awful color - light a purplish bright pink. There's really no way I can make this color look good on me. Try Tawny Or Dusty Rose from this Jordana lipliner line instead--those colors are much more versatile and natural. This one is going in the trash--thank goodness it was cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LovelyAmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color and quality for such an inexpensive price! Excellent when paired with MAC Lavender Whip and NYX Power lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty, bright, plummy, mauve, purpley pink. Would look good under MAC Syrup or High Top (which I bought it for). Adds a nice purple/pink hue. I don't think it's too overpowering. Creamy to apply but not too creamy, blends nicely. No feathering, even with gloss. No complaints, a very nice basic pencil, which is my general contention for all of the Jordana liners. Took off one lippie as this color probably isn't wearable for everyone, but for specific looks it's very nice.