Beauticontrol Skinlogics Cleansing Gel

4.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycoproteins, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa, Taraxacum Officinale, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Citrus Medica Limonum, Equisteum Hyemale Extract, Hordeum Distichon, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Vitis Vinifera, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzaldehyde, Jasminum Officinale, Blue 1

on 2/6/2010 6:21:00 PM

I got this as part of a travel kit during a recent BC spa party I attended. I enjoyed the fresh scent and the fact that a little definitely lathers and goes a long way. This gel also helped with a little bit of acne I was experiencing on my chin (I have normal/combo/slightly dry skin depending on the season) and worked also fairly well on removing eye makeup. However, as it started to get cooler, this dried my skin out more and more...so although I would probably really enjoy this during the summer, it isn't appropriate in winter. Overall, nice cleaner though that would probably work great year-round for someone with oilier or less sensitive skin than mine!

on 11/8/2009 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product , the best..

on 7/28/2008 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

For about a year or 2 before trying Beauticontrol, I was on the search for the best skin care line I could find. I tried Neutrogena, philosophy, Clinique, and Good Skin products. Some of them were pretty good, but I was always bored with it before I could finish a bottle. Not knowing much about Beauticontrol, but being inspired by the positive reveiws on MUA (although few in numbers), I decided to buy a trial set on eBay (about $10). I tried the gold line first since I'm 30, but felt like it wasn't quite right for me since I still have occasional breakouts, so I then tried the skinlogics for 20's line. I really love this cleanser (and all the products) b/c it is a gel, it cleans well (takes prettymuch all of my makeup off), is generally not too drying for me (although it can be drying - but this isn't a problem when I follow up with the skinlogics moisturizer), and it has a light fresh scent (which I actually prefer things to have a nice clean scent rather than be medicinal or too herby smelling). This line really has improved my skin! I don't even feel like I must wear foundation anymore since my skin is so much more smooth, acne-free, and fresh looking than before. This will be the first time in a long time I've bought a second bottle of the same product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. I feel safe using it, i know it won't break me out or anything. A little goes a long way! Huge plus! It may be a tad expensive for some, but it lasts.. so it's worth it. It does dry out your skin a little.. but also remember to exfoliate. It reduces the dry feel.. and then moisturize! Your skin will love you! And any slightest dry feel is taken care of completely!

on 1/19/2008 10:18:00 PM

I like this cleanser. It lathers really well. Has very little scent to it. It washes away clean. My only complaint would be that it leaves my skin a little dry. However, I am a big fan of moisturizer so I never really have a problem with dryness. Would purchase again.

on 8/27/2007 4:36:00 PM

My sister sells BeautiControl products, and she let me try the entire line of Skinlogics, and I was totally impressed! It is a little pricey, but worth the money. I have the occasional breakout, and my skin is combination oily/dry, and this stuff is amazing. In just a few days time, my skin was clearer, softer, and my makeup went on much better than before. It has always been hard for me to find a decent face care line where every product does what it says, and this is it for me!

on 7/16/2007 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this cleansing gel!! It lather up really well and is great in the warmer months!! The smell is nice and it washes off clean with no residue.. Price is a bit high but worth it because of the quality and amount you get!! A must try for combination skin!!

on 4/15/2007 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a light-feeling gel good for most skin types (except for very dry). It efeectively removes make-up and does not leave a residue. I have used BC products since 1993 and love the quality and value.

on 2/20/2007 6:04:00 AM

A friend of mine brougth this over for me to try. I put of breakign into it, until I had used up all of what I already had. I kinda wish I hadn't. This stuff feels great. It's light, washes away easy, and my skin didn't feel dry or tight at all after. I'll come back after I have used it longer to update how my skin is doing using this whole system.

on 1/14/2007 12:03:00 AM

Love this stuff... I use the entire Beauticontrol Skinlogics set and it is amazing... it really helps keep my skin clear and it is a very gentle product.. a lot of products irritate my skin but this doesn't. this cleansing gel does the trick, it always gets all of my makeup off and really makes my skin feel clean. i am definitely addicted to this beauticontrol set of products... well, i am addicted to all of beauticontrol products actually, HAHA