MAC Sheer shimmer powder in Sound Trip

on 6/1/2004 12:13:00 PM

Sound Trip is a bronze color that can be used to highlight the face or even be used as a brow highlight. I have had trouble with the Sheer Shimmer Powders before in terms of pigmentation (Be-Jeweled didn't show up on me at all) but Sound Trip has plenty of pigment and I have no complaints!

on 11/5/2003 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love MAC's sheer shimmers as a rule, but this one I swapped right away. It's really quite orange, which just doesn't make it very versatile. I was hoping it would look good as a cheek highlighter for a bronzed/tan look, but Taffy is a much better shade for that purpose.

on 8/21/2003 7:51:00 AM

Very pretty bronzey sparkles.

on 9/8/2001 10:33:00 PM

I really do love this terracotta shimmer powder. I am almost a PPP and this works great on me with a light hand. When I went on vacation, I used this in lieu of foundation and blush during the day. A really great product for that sun-kissed glowing look!

JT

on 6/9/2001 6:08:00 PM

Gorgeous for medium-dark complections. Adds wonderful bronze and shimmery highlights to cheeks and anywhere else. I even used this as a liner which worked fabulously. This looks great with the Sun Ray lip glass. The only thing I would change is for it to be a little more shimmery. It's also a little *too* orange, but that can also be a good thing.

on 6/4/2001 1:05:00 AM

This is a new shimmer powder from MAC - part of the Eden Rocks collection, and perfect for summer. It's a bronzey orange color, with tons of glitter and shimmer. Really pretty - but use a light hand with this. I managed to put on a bit too much and it was hard to tone it down. It's very, very longlasting! As far as packaging, it's the same problem as with all large MAC flip-tops - the clear part tends to pop out if you're not super careful.