April 16, 2014 | 1532 users online

Masks - mark - Healthy Shots Mini Facials - Lemon Peel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jenniphifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift, and am glad I did as it isn't something I would have thought to buy on my own.
I really like this product. I am rating it as a 4, because in my mind a 5 would mean it's "OMG AMAZING HG" which it's not, but my skin does look noticeably clearer and brighter after use. It also makes my skin super soft. The smell is nice, it's easy to apply & remove - over all great product. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to receive this mask from a sweet MUA'er. The smell is very light and fresh and texture is thick. It spreads fairly easily, and for me-- it dries in the suggested 5 minutes. All peel-off masks sting a little, this one is no different in that. But it's not painful, imo. This mask comes off much easier than others, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. You get 3.4 fl oz, and I'd estimate 15 uses per tube. A great value;) I will def. repurchase, and hope to try the other two as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this mask, but I will repurchase because it left my skin feeling smooth and looking so healthy and clean, A great way to clean out all that stuff from your pores that washing your face just cant do. The bad points? The fumes from the mask seemed to burn my eyes a little bit, and it hurt to peel the mask off, but not bad enough to keep me from re-buying.
OH and at about $4.00 a tube it's a steal, you get more than what you pay for, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I really like this mini facial by mark. I have tried all 4 and this is my second favorite (Carrot is the best for me). I have used all types of mask from Queen Helene at Wal-Mart to smaller lines at Barney's. This is great quality, and you certainly CANNOT beat the price.

My skin is normal to dry, with some oily areas in the TZone during the summer. It is also super sensitive.

I liked the smell of the mask, and I liked the texture. I did find that I had to apply a thicker layer, rather than the thin the package advised. I also needed to leave it on for 10-15 minutes instead of 5. The result--peels off in 1 attempt, leaves my pores looking invisible, tone is fresh and pink. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by grace11103

i bought the mini facial kit with all four flavours, but i like this one the best. when i first put it on i thought it'd be too overdrying but it wasn't like that at all. it feels and looks like white toothpaste and it dries like a cast. i love putting this over my nose area to clean the larger pores. i give this four lippies cuz it can get pretty messy and like someone else mentioned, i'm not too fond of the smell. smells more minty than lemony to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

Great mask! One of the best I have ever used. Very cheaply priced. I use this twice a week and it really helps keep my skin clear. Great stuff - will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by qqqfachelqqq

i love this, fun to use, great smell

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hippiechic_at_mark

really really awesome mask! i love this peel-off mask. its like a biore strip all over your face, but much less harsh! it purifies your skin as you peel it off, has a really light non-overpowering scent, and is so much fun to use! its really easy to use and so cheap! even the big size bottle is ridiculously cheap, especially considering this is the best peeloff purifying mask ive ever used!!!!!!! (i have all four)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by joan_phan8504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a bit suprised to find a mask that I got on sale for 1.99 (which is cheaper than all the masks I buy from the drugstore) actually helped really purify my skin and calm my breakouts plus it didn't dry my skin out. It does as it says and more and I have combo skin that's a little sensitive. Definitely doesn't harm my skin like most purifying masks do or have fumes that burn my eyes. It is quite thick though and a little tough to spread but i don't care! Also I like the fact that it's a peel-off mask so i don't have to do much to wash it off like other purifying masks which a lot of the time are clay. I will definitely be repurchasing and buying the whole set (balancing, purifying, brightening, etc.) for friends. I think everyone needs a little bit of everything sometimes. Great facials.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just love these mini facials from mark. I use the tomato brightening mask once a week, and I use the lemon one every other week. It does seem to keep my skin "in check". It's quite affordable, and it's an easy mask to remove (some peel off masks are not). The only thing I dislike is the smell--I'm not a huge lemon scent fan--but I'm willing to let that go because the mask does such a good job.