September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Tinted Moisturizer - SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUCK! I have never in my life actually thrown away a full product, until this one. It was literally unusable. It made my face look muddy, not natural at all. And it also clumped up around my eyebrows and the sides of my face, even though I didn't use that much! It just looked so bad, I didn't feel guilty about throwing it in the garbage at all. Buy at your own risk

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by violetskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. I'm a super-pale girl, but this made my skin look sun-kissed and not super-fake. I do not wear foundation, but I think I'm going to have to start using this regularly because it gives me the coloring I want without the super "made up" effect. It also moisturized my skin well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with Neutrogena; they market themselves as healthy and good for sensitive skin, but I react to their products 50% of the time. This product had very light coverage, which is good and what you would expect from a tinted moisturizer, but by the third day of using it, my face was completely red and dry. Had to quit it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by miniemouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this tinted moisturizer... but I'm not in-love with it. It makes my skin look kinda oily, but it has fairly good coverage. The shade I got was perfect, but I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

At first I loved this. Then, I hated it. It was orange-y, dried too quickly so I couldn't blend, crumbled, and it smelled. And it accentuated dry patches.

I have no idea what happened, but I now love it again. You really have to find the best way to apply this. For me, it works best when applied with my fingers. Build slowly, or it will turn orange. I love that it evens my skin tone, provides sun protection, and works as a mattifier on my oily skin. After a while, the scent wasn't as strong. (?)

Slightly expensive, hard to get the hang of, but overall I do not regret purchasing. I might add that I hate the fact I am different shades across Neutrogena products! I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have to make a wild guess when choosing a Neutrogena color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The idea was good, but this did nothing to stop shine, and felt greasy. Also, this does not offer any coverage, but then again, I don't think it was intended to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Gabriel679

Hated this. It made me oily and breakout-prone. Absolutely awful for me. And the color and scent was bizarre, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2008 3:09:00 AM More reviews by susan820

This product made me break out and leaves my face oily throughout the day. I rarely get acne on my forehead - and ever since I started using it, I got tiny bumps (acne) all over. I have to also use oil blotters to keep my skin looking matte. Coverage is sheer to medium and the color almost matched my skin. (enough yellow pigment for my skin tone). I wouldn't purchase this again nor recommend it. I however would recommend the Neutrogena concealer that contains salycilic acid. It conceals acne well and spots where you have skin discoloration.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Lola_B_10021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I like the dark, tinted color of the product which I believe more companies should get into to kill the white cream overhaul - as long as it works! This product leaves me oily and greasy-looking. I've never had any breakouts or negative side-effects other than the oil. The bottle is nice and the side-turn lock dispenser works great. Alas, though I like Neutrogena products generally, the low protective factor and oily effects make it a never-buy-again for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ChineseCricket88

it definitely does moisturize, but it leaves you looking oily. you also have to make sure you rub it into your jawline. the packaging's ok, i guess. when you get towards the bottom of the bottle, there's still quite a bit left.