December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Moisture Therapy Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Halyal

I can see why so many people rave about this cream, there is something very satisfying with putting this product on my dry hands. However, this is where my love with this cream ends. Once I put it on it takes hours for the cream to fully absorb; the hands feel sticky and greasy. My search for a rich hand cream, which is easily absorbed continues....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Andalitegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've always has an issue with dry, dry, skin. Sometimes my hands would get so dry that they would crack and bleed. I eventually found a cream that did good things for me, but it was immensely greasy and very expensive. I tried this cream thinking that it wouldn't be as good. But I was wrong. The cream is much cheaper than my original brand, it's not greasy, and keeps my hands moisturized and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone who has rough, dry skin. It's soothing and does not burn as it is unscented. Truly my favourite hand cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the best way I can describe this is: honey yesssss! This stuff is my HG hand cream. The price is right and its almost always on sale at Avon in the large size or the pocket size. Even after washing my hands with soap and water, a little bit of film remains from prior use. It leaves my hands very soft. It is unscented which I love! it is a similar texture if not identical to Neutrogena's original hand cream. It's kind of a waxy cream, if that makes sense.

my mom used to use this emotion when I was a kid and anytime my hands were dry, I would get some from her purse. This is one thing of hers could I still use that as an adult that has withstood the test of time.

I give these out when they go on sale around the holidays as stocking stuffers. I keep plenty in my house, car, purse and even in my desk at work so I'm never without it.

I would recommend that they find a better delivery system since sometimes the cap can unscrew in your purse over time. But this stuff is good to the last drop. I also think that this should be available in a larger pump size, not to be confused with the body lotion pump

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

I'm not a fan of most Avon products, but I've been using this one for years! As a PP mentioned, this product comes in the blue and white tube, not the yellow and white one pictured. I wait til this goes on sale for $1.99 to stock up, so it's really cheap. Goes on thick, so you only need a little, and really does last through hand washing. Sinks in and doesn't make your hands greasy. Very moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Both the original Moisture therapy handcream (I have used as a facecream in particularly cold weather) and the Intensive version (a newer addition to the line) are fantastic creams, mildly scented, and so moisturising really cures the itchy dermatitis I get on my hands. I use in conjunction with the Silicone glove for household chores and love them all. Plus a little hint - the Intensive version is identical to Neutrogenas Norwegian formula cream but at a third the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product. I have been using it for years! It goes on a bit thick and greasy but absorbs quickly and wonderfully. Great for dry hands and I found it lasts through a hand washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by asj6459

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a review of Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Hand Cream in the blue and white tube. The yellow tube pictured above is Daily Skin Defense. I've been using the intensive for about ten years now. It does go on extremely thick, but sinks in quickly and doesn't leave your hands too greasy. I'm an optician, and after applying I was able to put small screws into eyeglasses without any difficulty, as long as I waited a couple of minutes. It stays on extremely well, and you can definitely tell it's still there after at least one hand washing. I gave a tube to a friend of mine whose hands were so dry they were cracking and splitting. She had tried everything and was absolutely amazed at how well this worked. She's bought several tubes since then. You can usually find it on sale for $1.99 and sometimes as low as $1.79. One of my other friends always comments on how young my hands look compared to hers. I'm sure I have this lotion to thank for that.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by EozS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Against all odds, Avon Moisture Therapy claimed victory over my dry hands (from winter and gardening). It took a couple weeks and half the tube, but my hands are now smooth and soft.

It is quite thick so probably best not to apply it while, say, using a computer - but the sticky feeling doesn't last long. You're good to go in 5 minutes.

I also find this stuff lasts through a few hand washes. After I wash and dry my hands, I rub them together and I can feel that some lotion is still there. Bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by AvonLady09

This is truly Avon's best hand cream. I am an Avon Representative, and I've tried all of their hand creams. I like most of Avon's hand creams, but I LOVE this one. After my first use, my hands were soft and I could see a noticeable difference in the texture of my hands. I was in Nursing and the frequent washing ravaged my hands, making them look old and dry. This hand cream has restored moisture and a youthful plumpness and luster to my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by snjlowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a bargain! This is not a lotion for the faint of heart :) If you are having a dry skin problem this is the best lotion I have ever found though. It is heavy, but it does the job. My hands were so dry this winter my cuticles would not stop cracking. WOW what a terrific lotion for such a cheap price!