September 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Other - Crest - Vivid White Toothpaste

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this version of "Vivid" although I don;t see a huge difference from a whitening perspective. It tastes OK - and is not overly strong (minty). Mid-priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I've been using this toothpaste for over a year now every day, twice a day. I can definitely say that my teeth are looking whiter than they did last year.
I don't have problems with sensitivity or anything even when I use it in with the Glamorous White Mouthwash (which I usually use at night every other day). I like how this tastes and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean!
I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so.

UPDATE:
Went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. She asked me if I was using any whitening products because she thought my teeth were so white!!! All thanks to Crest 3D White!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by coopermiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was wondering why my mouth and toungue tingled and felt numb after brushing and now after reading reviews, no i know that I am not crazy!!! will never use again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by BSB1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before I begin my review here is a little back-story on my smile... I am a non smoker, only enjoy coffee drinks occasionally, not a huge red wine drinker and I try to drink anything that might stain my teeth thru a straw i.e. tea, cola and so on. I also visit my dentist 2x's a year and brush at least twice a day for the recommended 3-5 mins and floss once a day. Even with all of my efforts to keep my teeth bright and healthy I still feel that they could stand to be a couple of shades whiter, so I decided to give Crest 3D Vivid White Tooth Paste a try after I saw it at my local discount store on sale. According to the package, using it as directed one should expect to see a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth within 14 days, as it boasts “Removes up to 80% of surface stains in 14 days!” Unfortunately, for me I did not notice any change in the color of my teeth after the first two weeks. However, I did not let that discourage me and continued using the product until I'd finished the entire tube. Which took about one month, my teeth were only slightly whiter at best! I think I'll stick to my usual method of whitening my teeth which is more cost efficient and clearly just as effective! Check it out here by pasting this link into your browser...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ajnos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used whitening products many times, mouthwashes, toothpaste, and whitening strips. The whitening strips do make my gums sore and my teeth sensitive but not to excess. But after using this toothpaste for about two weeks my mouth would burn and broke out with a line of blisters just inside the lip area. I wasn't sure at first what caused it but realized that when I attempted to brush my teeth the toothpaste would burn that area. I quit using the toothpaste and the blisters/burn area is healing. I can only surmise that the toothpaste caused the burns or blisters. I did see the whitening effects but will not use the product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ZoeWyatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I'm probably jumping to conclusions about this toothpaste but I want to see if it's just me or not. I'll be completely honest, for awhile I haven't been paying as much attention to my teeth as I should, but don't worry I'm on top of it now. I got the 3D vivid white toothpaste and the first time I used it my gums bled, I wasn't sure if it was the toothpaste or just me, seeing as I haven't been taking the best care. The more I have been using it the less my gums have bled, which makes me feel like it was probably just me. Overall, if it isn't the product that made my gums bleed, the toothpaste is great! It makes my mouth feel clean and nice, and I have noticed some apparent whitening.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

I paid way too much for this not to work. It didn't whiten my teeth, or freshen my breath, or make my teeth feel super clean. I used the whole tube with no results. Waste of Money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fine as a toothpaste, but does nothing for whitening and seems to run out quite fast. I do like this better than Colgate Total which just never left my teeth feeling very clean. But I want a toothpaste that whitens so once this stuff is gone, no more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I used this toothpaste about a year ago. I didn't really notice a difference in whitening. It cleaned my mouth & freshened my breath well, but that's what every toothpaste does. It wasn't a bad toothpaste, but it didn't really whiten my teeth. I've been using arm & hammer advance white, & I've noticed a big difference with that toothpaste. My teeth actually appear whiter with no sensitivity problems. As for the Crest 3D toothpaste, I probably won't buy it again. Not the worst, but not the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is one of the best toothpastes out there! After they discontinued my Colgate pro clinical whitening toothpaste, I tried doesn't foam up as much as regular toothpaste so you don't have an overabundance of foam in your mouth, and after just a few days I could already tell that my teeth were whiter! I got my best friend hooked on this toothpaste and her mom just went out and bought some too. Love it!